• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Rolling back on this because this is some whole ass lying

Kits voted weem but wasn't the deciding turbo

I was the deciding vote on Lux until FEP did his thing, and was deadlocked on Kaz until they took themselves out

And townies mislynching is normal wtf
Yes, she was...

💀 weemadarthur (8 votes)
*Splinter - #4,783
💀 Zippedpinhead - #4,800
Stuart444 - #4,801
💀 Kitsunelaine -
#4,818

#5,110turmoil7 - #4,959
BronsonLee -
#5,025

#5,042
WhySoDevious - #5,027
saenima - #5,087
💀 B-Dubs - #5,152
💀 Kitsunelaine - #5,153

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Mafia is difficult and I gotta go off of my gut 95% of the time fam

It's like I'm blindfolded and the room is full of spikes
And that's why I feel that the zipped NK was something you could have come up with.

Zipped was an easy lynch today - he was probably gonna get turbo'd... and it would have been a mislynched and put us closer to losing the game.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just out of work, why are we getting wound up about if kits turboed folk or not? She was scum and we lynched her. Why is this relevant now?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I have a feeling we're gonna lose this one.

If we vote saenima and stuart and the game is still not over, odds are that *Splinter and Kalor will have to choose between Bronson and myself (I see GoG and turmoil getting NKd).

And I have a feeling you're gonna vote for me.

My vote will remain with saenima today, but I don't think I will vote for stuart tomorrow (unless the room throws us a twist).

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Seriously, if we go with saenima and BL today and tomorrow, odds are that the final four will look something like this:

splinter
kalor
whysodevious
stuart

If the game is not over by then, then the obvious vote would be stuart cause he's already claimed to not be town.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
fGFjkhN.gif

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, if we go with saenima and BL today and tomorrow, odds are that the final four will look something like this:

splinter
kalor
whysodevious
stuart

If the game is not over by then, then the obvious vote would be stuart cause he's already claimed to not be town.

Dude. At that point the game is lost. Either Stu is scum which ends the game, or he's neutral and lunching him ends the game.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also why would scum NK turmoil and gog before kalor? Kalor is the towniest of the bunch. While turmoil and gog live there is always the possibility of a splinter fake claim. Once they're dead, if they flip town that clears almost any chance of splinter's claim being fake.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
What? Stuart444 the Neutral Survivor is evolving....

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Stuart444 has evolved into Stuart444 the tanner!

DUN DUN DUN

Do you want to give your Tanner a new nickname?

>no

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Couple of things here:
I have a feeling we're gonna lose this one.

If we vote saenima and stuart and the game is still not over, odds are that *Splinter and Kalor will have to choose between Bronson and myself (I see GoG and turmoil getting NKd).

And I have a feeling you're gonna vote for me.

My vote will remain with saenima today, but I don't think I will vote for stuart tomorrow (unless the room throws us a twist).

Playing guess who scum kills is utterly useless.

You're writing off me and turmoil and mapping out nonsense which doesn't actually help anything.

Also why would scum NK turmoil and gog before kalor? Kalor is the towniest of the bunch. While turmoil and gog live there is always the possibility of a splinter fake claim. Once they're dead, if they flip town that clears almost any chance of splinter's claim being fake.

Getting mildly alarmed at all the planning of my death here.

Could we get back to looking for Scum instead of guessing what they might do?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Getting mildly alarmed at all the planning of my death here.

Could we get back to looking for Scum instead of guessing what they might do?

I am finding scum. By pointing out the faulty logic behind their reasoning and planning. Devious has been insisting on us lunching me and Bronson and then Stuart. I have been pointing out that's a terrible idea and would lead to a scum win.

It's not my fault that people are not paying attention.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Kalor supposedly has a vest. Only scum knows if it's gone.

Couple of things here:

Playing guess who scum kills is utterly useless.

You're writing off me and turmoil and mapping out nonsense which doesn't actually help anything.

Sorry for what I'm about to say... we're in the endgame.

We have to think ahead.

I don't want the group to be in the position of having to choose between BL and myself cause that's a vote to easily get wrong and lose the game

Of course, this is all from my POV. I know I'm town so consider what I'm saying from that point of view.