• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

Stuart444 (4 votes)
*Splinter - #6,004
saenima - #6,028
Stuart444 - #6,154 #6,156
Stuart444 - #6,161
Girlofgotham - #6,245

saenima (2 votes)
Kalor - #5,941
Stuart444 - #6,016 #6,143
WhySoDevious - #6,096

Not voting: BronsonLee, turmoil7

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 101 saenima: 84 WhySoDevious: 43 BronsonLee: 31 Girlofgotham: 25 *Splinter: 25 Kalor: 17 turmoil7: 6 Fat4all: 1

Current Countdown:
px4pogyx4k

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I was looking at the votes trying to figure something to at least have an excuse to chose between you both but this makes it easier

vote: Stuart444

Even if he turns to be a neutral we can't trust him with a vote on lylo

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Ignore Stu. All these posts are just because he's given up on winning as the neutral. There's no point wasting the lynch on him

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 7 PROTECTION VOTE ====
Day Start

turmoil7 (4 votes)
*Splinter - #6,004
WhySoDevious - #6,021
saenima - #6,027
Girlofgotham - #6,170

Kalor (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #5,930
Stuart444 - #5,953 #6,137
saenima - #5,965 #6,027
BronsonLee - #6,129
Girlofgotham - #6,150 #6,170

Girlofgotham (1 vote)
Stuart444 - #6,137

Not voting: Kalor

==== DAY 7 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start - Day End

grey room (Active votes: 7)
*splinter - #6,004
kalor - #6,006
girlofgotham - #6,012
turmoil7 - #6,015
whysodevious - #6,022
saenima - #6,065
bronsonlee - #6,129

green room (Active votes: 1)
girlofgotham - #5,921 #6,012
stuart444 - #5,945
saenima - #5,964 #6,065
whysodevious - #5,975 #6,022

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Albeit not gracefully, the puzzle had finally been solved.

Stuart444 has died!

These were the contents of the envelope they died trying to hide:

KgWik5C.png

Welcome to The Mansion, Stuart444! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Paul, and we know your secret.

You are a 3-shot Mafia Tracker. Three times in the game during the Night, you may target another player to find out if they targeted someone else during that Night and who the targeted player was by posting the command TRACK: <Player Name> on your private thread.

You also have access to the factional kill, which can be executed by posting the command KILL: <Player Name> on your private thread.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when your faction controls the majority of votes at Day start.

Your partners are LuxCommander, weemadarthur, SaucyKaz and Kitsunelaine.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

The Mafia chat is here.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

I hope you have fun in our little gala.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Town Wins!

*Splinter has won!

Welcome to The Mansion, *Splinter! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Roberto, and we know your secret.

You are a 2-Shot Town Alignment Cop. Twice in the game during the Night, you can choose to investigate another player's alignment by sending the command REVEAL: <Player Name> to the moderator via PM.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

During the Day, you can also vote for the next Room you want the group to visit by posting the command MOVE: <Room Name> in the main game thread.

The game thread is here.

After reading this message, please reply to it or post in the game thread to acknowledge it.

saenima has won!

Welcome to The Mansion, saenima! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Claudia, and we know your secret.

You are a Vanilla Townie. Your only power is to vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Girlofgotham has won!

Welcome to The Mansion, Girlofgotham! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Gina, and we know your secret.

The game thread is here.

Kalor has won!

Welcome to The Mansion, Kalor! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Arjun, and we know your secret.

You are a 2-shot Town Vigilante. Twice in the game - once during the Day, and once during the Night -, you can attempt to kill another player who's currently sharing a room with you by sending the command ATTACK: <Player Name> to the moderator via PM.

The game thread is here.

WhySoDevious has won!

Welcome to The Mansion, WhySoDevious! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Stella, and we know your secret.

You are a Town Sleepwalker. Every Night, you will randomly visit another player.

The game thread is here.

turmoil7 has won!

Welcome to The Mansion, turmoil7! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Luna, and we know your secret.

You are a Town Sleepwalker. Every Night, you will randomly visit another player.

The game thread is here.

BronsonLee has won!

Welcome to The Mansion, BronsonLee! We've long been waiting for your arrival.

Your true name is Li, and we know your secret.

The game thread is here.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
As it finally ended, he felt completely satisfied. He pressed the button that unlocked all of the doors, and walked down to meet the surviving players in the Yellow Room.

After studying the entire history of the lying games and putting that knowledge to use in a final showdown, he'd been able to beat all of his strongest opponents and obtain the time machine. Since then, he'd traveled throughout all of time, ascertaining his dominance over every lying game, and reuniting all of the best and worst versions of himself. He was the king of lies.

And yet, he never lowered his guard. He'd faced countless battles, and each victory always came the promise of the next threat. So he set out to hone his own skills by observing the biggest liars in the world. With his time machine, he had access to unlimited amounts of money - and he spent a lot of it building this Mansion and inviting people that he could test. First, he tested the powerful, and then the regular people.

He learned that lies are the most powerful tool at one's disposition. With a lie in hand, an individual was able to fool even themselves.

He'd mastered the art of lying. And he was ready to face the new enemies that would certainly arrive eventually - maybe through an extra-dimensional hole, or some other unknown path that he couldn't reach with his time machine.

Blargonaut finally reached the Yellow Room. He shook the remaining 7's hands, congratulated them on their victory, and then ordered his assistants to gun them down.

There could be no victors other than Blargonaut. One of these days, they'd come to try and take that from him.

But now, he was ready for them.

The Mansion Mafia - THE END

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
R5BclP1.gif

Congrats Town!

This was a really fun game to watch and I hope you all had as much fun playing it as I did spectating it.

I think all of the new players did amazing, and I really hope you guys stick around and play with us again in the future!

Please see Spec Chat for our reactions to this day phase lol.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Good game town, but especially Stuart that must of been really tough on you

know that you brought much joy to spec chat, you were our winner

EDIT: 100% winrate? Fantastic!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway uh.

All of you new players were amazing. Saenima especially, we considered killing you a number of times because you were too damn smart for your own good.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
R5BclP1.gif

Congrats Town!

This was a really fun game to watch and I hope you all had as much fun playing it as I did spectating it.

I think all of the new players did amazing, and I really hope you guys stick around and play with us again in the future!

Please see Spec Chat for our reactions to this day phase lol.
Yeah all the new players were great, had a lot of fun playing with you.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, Town. And thank you so much, stu, for these last moments. I had to do stuff in real life here but I stayed in front of my PC to see it happening lol