SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
It's been an exciting year for Jelle's Marble Runs, being threatened by the olympics and being featured on ESPN, but now it's time for the MARBULA ONE!

With the highest production values yet, a fancy intro, state of the art starting gate technology, and a big ass conveyer belt, its truly going to be a season to remember. The next race is at the O'raceway which looks like a pretty dope track.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't watch that marble youtube channel for longer than five minutes before my mind starts to race about what the guy behind it must be like.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I love Marblymics! I want to hear more about them getting threatened by the real Olympics. That's a sign they've really made it.

OP
OP
SteveWinwood

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
I love Marblymics! I want to hear more about them getting threatened by the real Olympics. That's a sign they've really made it.
They had to stop using the term Marblymics because the Olympics were gonna sue. That's it really. Apparently they're very protective of the name, and jerks it turns out.

Its now called the Marble League.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
They had to stop using the term Marblymics because the Olympics were gonna sue. That's it really. Apparently they're very protective of the name, and jerks it turns out.

Its now called the Marble League.

did the animalympics get sued too? Or were those simpler times?

do the Olympics have a trademark for *lympics?

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
When will we find the jars filled with human eyeballs this man keeps under his marble stash

TojoT

Oct 30, 2017
This channel is great. Been following it for a while, but they've really ramped up the production value for Marbula One.

Disappointed in Team Momo, though...

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
In for another load of events filled with disappointing O'rangers performances.

There are other channels that race die-cast cars, like hot wheels. It was a joy watching those because I used to do the same thing but my tracks were sections of garage door panels lined end to end.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
1:45 - lol what is this dumb shit?

4:45 - OH MY GOD GALACTIC

giphy.gif

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
They are slowly but surely adding enough lore to the games that there will eventually be some sort of overthrow the government revolution taking place in the background to these races in a few years time.

Anyway these are fun videos.

Kroze

Oct 28, 2017
I've been on the Orangers-team since I discovered this channel a year ago, or so.

I feel like being an Orangers fan is like saying you are a fan of the Detroit Lions at this point... unsure when someone says they are if they are joking or just delusional at this point...

Go Galactic!!

Carcosan Stag

AVALANCHE
Oct 25, 2017
R'lyeh
Simply fantastic, thanks OP. Rooting for Snowballs! Was impressed by their performance here, almost cutting into first for a bit, had crazy good acceleration.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Can't wait to spend the rest of my day watching. This stuff is cat nip to me

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
That was unironically entertainment and awesome to watch. I was on my phone so couldn't read the names, but I thought the big large marble was just gonna keep winning because of the size or something, but then was so happy to see it lose, lmao.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
as a big haze fan i gotta say, that ending hurt to watch. great race for everyone.

Oct 26, 2017
This is such a bizarrely compelling YouTube channel. Full credit to the creators, this is what YouTube should be about,