• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Hey look, Feige really did give us black suit Spider-Man!

Real lazy poster. It's just this still modified:
far_from_home_stealth_suit.jpg

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Don't really get the whole Fantastic Four thing. Could somebody try to explain to me? I just love Spiderman because he isn't Superman or Batman, and then some clever idiots just dumped the whole MCU on me and I loved it to bits.

I sort of get the idea of mutants. It's a great way to make inclusivity the standard.

But aren't the Fantastic Four just four people with extraordinary powers? Why are these four people so amazing?

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Don't really get the whole Fantastic Four thing. Could somebody try to explain to me? I just love Spiderman because he isn't Superman or Batman, and then some clever idiots just dumped the whole MCU on me and I loved it to bits.

I sort of get the idea of mutants. It's a great way to make inclusivity the standard.

But aren't the Fantastic Four just four people with extraordinary powers? Why are these four people so amazing?

They're Marvel's Royal Family, they were the first super-team and what inspired the Avengers and Justice League to be created. You know the Incredibles, how they're a family who will do anything for each other but have conflicts because family - Pixar got all that from the FF.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Seems legit, same spoilers as others leakers... OK, I'll do it, 3 tags to be considerate :

Peter Parker is depressed about Tony Stark's death and wants to go on vacation with his friends.
Nick Fury forces him to team up with Mysterio to fight the Elementals that are rampaging across Europe.
Mysterio and the Elementals are allegedly from a parallel universe and were transported to Peter's world by Thanos' snap.
Peter and Mysterio become friends, while Fury keeps chewing Peter out for wanting to take a vacation (important later).
Peter has a crush on MJ and competes for her affections with Brad Davis, a dude whom they met as an ugly kid and grew into a handsome chad in the five years they were dusted.
MJ also figures Peter's secret identity.
Peter inherits Tony's A.I. glasses and discovers that Mysterio is actually a former Stark Industries employee.
Mysterio was fired by Tony and wants revenge by usurping Tony's place as the world's greatest hero.
The Elementals are illusions created by Mysterio, who uses drones to cause the destruction that is attributed to them. His stories about the Multiverse are fake.
Despite this, Mysterio actually cares about Peter and wants Peter to join him, but Peter refuses.
Peter uses a mobile workshop in the Stark jet to design a new suit, with no A.I.
Final battle in London, Mysterio seemingly dies when one of his drones explodes.
Turns out Fury already suspected of Mysterio and wants pulling the long con to get Peter to expose him.
Peter and MJ get together. Movie ends with them swinging together through New York City.
First post-credits scene is J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson, now a talk-show host. He airs a video Mysterio had sent prior to his death, making Spider-Man out to be a villain and exposing his secret identity to the world. Jameson brands Spider-Man a menace as Peter watches hopelessly.
Second post-credits scene is Fury and Maria Hill turning out to be Skrulls working for the real Fury, who is in vacation himself.
No Norman Osborn, Oscorp or Sinister Six teases at all.

I'm sure he's faking, but I'd be realllly pissed if Mysterio is a one-off. I'm guessing one of the Skrulls is Talos.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017

I'm not big into FF, but Doom is awesome. Some FF is awesome by extension.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
You know what I really would have liked? A second series of Defenders that takes place in imminently post-snap NY. I know it never would have happened, just think it would have been a really interesting setup for those characters.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Everything about Black Widow looks and sounds so good.

Don't forget about the Red Carpet Premiere for Spider-Man: Far From Home later tonight guys:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
He reminds me of Lord Zed from Power Rangers in the low-quality photos lol. But damn, is this mad hype.

David Harbour also talked briefly about Black Widow and how it is to work on a Marvel Studios movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.