• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
I'm so tired, hoping they release a black widow trailer in front of maleficent 2.... or is it just gonna be frozen 2/star wars trailers from disney??

They seriously need to space out their content better.

+ Yall think we're gonna get a possible black widow sequel if the movie does good? With Florence as the star? They might make a D+ show at the least idk, or its truly just like the rumors say and the black widow is gonna continue in team based stuff from now on (thunderbolts, new/dark avengers)???

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm so tired, hoping they release a black widow trailer in front of maleficent 2.... or is it just gonna be frozen 2/star wars trailers from disney??

They seriously need to space out their content better.

+ Yall think we're gonna get a possible black widow sequel if the movie does good? With Florence as the star? They might make a D+ show at the least idk, or its truly just like the rumors say and the black widow is gonna continue in team based stuff from now on (thunderbolts, new/dark avengers)???
You think that's bad, imagine how stuffed 2021 is gonna be for the MCU alone (forget Disney's entire slate).

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
You think that's bad, imagine how stuffed 2021 is gonna be for the MCU alone (forget Disney's entire slate).
I know, just one D+ show and the James Gunn depacle really screwed us over when it comes to 2020.

Desperatley need the adrenaline rush i'm about to overdose on for 2021,

4 movies + 4 D+ shows, yeah i'm gonna go feral
superthumb.jpg

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I know, just one D+ show and the James Gunn depacle really screwed us over when it comes to 2020.

superthumb.jpg
Aren't they casting Ms. Marvel & Moon Knight right now? Given that those two & She-Hulk were listed for Phase 4, we may get them in 2021 as well. That would put us at 4 movies & 7 Disney+ shows.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So anybody ever wonder who gives out the earpieces to everyone before the big fight in Endgame? That's a lot of ear pieces so everyone can communicate during battle.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
So anybody ever wonder who gives out the earpieces to everyone before the big fight in Endgame? That's a lot of ear pieces so everyone can communicate during battle.

I was thinking of who actually communicates over long distances: Falcon, who had one in Civil War, and I dunno why he wouldn't've during IW, Spiderman, but he had the iron spider suit, Valkyrie, who probably got one from the avengers before the assault, Clint, who would've gotten one before the assault, same with Ant-man. Significantly, Iron Man had to land next to Strange to talk with him. Anyone else I'm forgetting? Did T'challa use comms? Makes sense he'd have one from IW.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
From someone who knows absolutely nothing about her the hands just looks ridiculous

I mean, that's how she fights

Ms-Marvel-Comics-Kamala-3.jpg

superthumb.jpg

We know Ms Marvel and She Hulk are casting and likely film next year. As we learned with the Black Panther and Captain Marvel lead announcements, once they lock the leads, they'll shoot shit within a year.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Helstrom began shooting last week. We may get casting news soon then.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

Amy Pascal in that featurette:
"These villains we now have in our universe happen to be characters that are in the Sinister Six," Pascal teases. "There may be something that happens with that."

It also seems like Christopher Eccleston has changed his tune somewhat, and is now open to returning to his role, as long as it's the writers of Thor: Ragnarok who's writing it he explained at NYCC:
Adding that he thought Thor: Ragnarok was "brilliantly written," he revealed that he would now return to the MCU as the character "If it was the guy who wrote the third… I'll do that."

Last edited:

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I was thinking of who actually communicates over long distances: Falcon, who had one in Civil War, and I dunno why he wouldn't've during IW, Spiderman, but he had the iron spider suit, Valkyrie, who probably got one from the avengers before the assault, Clint, who would've gotten one before the assault, same with Ant-man. Significantly, Iron Man had to land next to Strange to talk with him. Anyone else I'm forgetting? Did T'challa use comms? Makes sense he'd have one from IW.
T'challa definitely had comms since he ordered to the opening of the gate in IW using comms.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Not only did Scott not die from a missile blast literally to his face, his ear piece didn't even fall out.

Dude is unstoppable. He needs to be nerfed pronto.

Oct 31, 2017
With Ross supposedly on set for BW and I wonder if we'll see The Leader in some capacity or post credit scene.

Natasha was the one who captured The Leader as he was transforming in TIH.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty sure it's an auto-emergency feature Hank built into the suit. No way someone could react to that in time.

To be fair, he got into the ant-man suit and shrunk down in less than 10 seconds in the first movie.

With Ross supposedly on set for BW and I wonder if we'll see The Leader in some capacity or post credit scene.

Natasha was the one who captured The Leader as he was transforming in TIH.

Wait, what?

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017

Samuel L. Jackson has responded to Martin Scorsese's comments that Marvel films aren't real cinema.
"I mean that's like saying Bugs Bunny ain't funny. Films are films. Everybody doesn't like his stuff either," Jackson told Variety's Angelique Jackson at the grand opening of Tyler Perry's new studio in Atlanta, Ga. "Everybody's got an opinion, so I mean it's okay. Ain't going to stop nobody from making movies."

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
It's been a decade and he's gone over this multiple times. Maybe he should just let it go.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Full Helstrom cast. Also, Loeb is still claiming Adventure Into Fear (the umbrella name for the shared horror sub-universe, a la Marvel Netflix) is going to be a thing even after Ghost Rider was cancelled, which... well, we'll see about that.

(Grantchester, The Royals) as Daimon Helstrom – A professor of ethics who moonlights as an exorcist, Daimon has no illusions about saving a world he has no patience for; he just hopes he can help a few of the people closest to him. In his battle against a hidden world, Daimon is determined to root out demons as they arise, and will not stop until they're vanquished.

Sydney Lemmon (Fear of The Walking Dead) as Ana Helstrom – By day, Ana runs a successful auction house and suffers no fools, but her true interest lies in hunting down those who hurt others. Traumatized by her father as a child, Ana is driven to rid the world of those like him, even as she secretly worries her father will return.
Elizabeth Marvel (Homeland, The Meyerowitz Stories) as Victoria Helstrom – Plagued by demons both real and imagined, Victoria has been institutionalized for twenty years. While she struggles to be herself, she hopes to repair her relationship with her children.
Robert Wisdom (Ballers, Watchmen) as Caretaker – Caretaker is a guardian of knowledge of the occult. He uses his knowledge and his relationship with Ana to help keep demonic forces at bay.
June Carryl (Mindhunter, Dead Women Walking) as Dr. Louise Hastings – A psychologist with a strong faith but an open mind, Hastings is head of the psychiatric hospital where Victoria is being monitored. She has watched over the Helstrom family for years, caring for them as best she can.
Ariana Guerra (Raising Dion, Insatiable) as Gabriella Rosetti – A woman balancing logic and faith, Gabriella arrives from the Vatican to help Daimon and Hastings uncover cases of demonic possession. She wants to save everyone she can, including Daimon.
Alain Uy (The Passage, Paper Tigers) as Chris Yen – Yen is Ana's business partner and her closest friend — some would say surrogate brother. He carries out the bulk of the auction house's responsibilities and assists Ana with whatever she needs.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

Variety have a new piece on Brie Larson.

So I felt the importance of creating a symbol when I was making "Captain Marvel." But once I'm done on set filming, and then especially when the movie's out, I am here to allow people to know that there's an experience they can have access to if they want, but it's not mine anymore. You know, and "Captain Marvel's" definitely not mine anymore. And it makes me so thrilled that it's beyond me. It wasn't until I actually had the action figure in my hand that I was, like, "Whoa! Kids can now be on the floor, and Captain Marvel can have unlimited experiences."

New York Times also has a piece on Paul Rudd.

They asked Kevin Feige if Ant-Man has a future in the MCU:
"The chess pieces were arranged very purposefully after 'Endgame,'" he teased. "Those that are off the board are off, and those that are still on, you never know."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.