• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Why do her clothes change size too?
FavorableImpoliteBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
So anybody ever wonder who gives out the earpieces to everyone before the big fight in Endgame? That's a lot of ear pieces so everyone can communicate during battle.

Almost everyone has comma in their suit by default... Strange and his crew would be the only one's without it, any they can maybe use magic I guess .

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017

If this is true, it's interesting that they may be keeping Ms Marvel's Inhuman origin in the MCU.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I wonder if they're gonna do their own thing or whether the TV side might actually be acknowledged here (mainly thinking AoS, Inhumans show can suck it).
Not even Agents of SHIELD did any tie-in stuff with the ABC Inhumans, so the Inhumans show should be easy for the MCU proper to ignore.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So we got Wandavision, Hawkguy, Loki and Ms. Marvel for 2021. Wonder if Marvel will save the other shows for 2022 unless they think they fit one more.

Kamala

Sep 22, 2019
Yeah I can't wait to see who is playing her. (Also that neck stretching gif is freaking me out)

luca

Oct 25, 2017
They're all listed as Phase 4, so before the end of 2021 is likely the plan for all of them internally.
Yes. My point was more that they are also already looking for an actor to play Moon Knight. Apparently they want someone from Israel, and one who's Jewish. It's exciting to see who they end up getting for all these new heroes and villains.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yes. My point was more that they are also already looking for an actor to play Moon Knight. Apparently they want someone from Israel, and one who's Jewish. It's exciting to see who they end up getting for all these new heroes and villains.
Then yeah, agreed. I'm surprised that they aren't casting She-Hulk yet.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Richard Madden looking great on set of Eternals:

Also, Charlie Cox is not Daredevil, hehe:

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017

"I'm just so excited for fans because if they know anything about the Scarlet Witch in the comics, I think this show will just get them so excited," Olsen teased. "This show will explore why she's known as Scarlet Witch and how she is Scarlet Witch as opposed to Wanda. We've always referred to her as Wanda in our films, so it's an exciting opportunity."

"Kevin Feige, when we were teasing it at Comic-Con for the first time, he was like, 'Say a sentence about how people are gonna discover that through this show they'll finally learn 'Scarlet Witch' and why she's called Scarlet Witch.' I was like, 'Okay,' and then I got on stage and was like, 'we'll see Wanda as Scarlet Witch,'" she added with a laugh. "I was so intimidated by the 8,000 people. I totally blew it."

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
So we got Wandavision, Hawkguy, Loki and Ms. Marvel for 2021. Wonder if Marvel will save the other shows for 2022 unless they think they fit one more.

2021 is already confirmed:

They gave us the Disney+ schedules at SDCC, and the only addition since was Spider-Man 3.

da198ff0-c8cd-11e9-b1ad-b0f5b27d76f0

I wouldn't rule out a Kamala appearance, but I think her show is 2022.

Disney has put mystery dates out until 2026, but onlky MCU dates until 2022. The listed Marvel dates are:

February 18, 2022
May 6, 2022
July 29, 2022

Black Panther 2 was then confirmed May 6, 2022.

In the hopper for the movies:
Blade
GOTG Vol 3.
Captain Marvel 2

Blade could hit in February, and either CM2 or GOTG 3 in July. I think if they do a fourth for 2022, it'll be a surprise.

TV wise:
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
Ms. Marvel

My guess is Kamala's show will be potentially paired with CM2, like Wandavision and Dr. Strange 2. Synergy. So, Spring 2022 maybe?

Oct 31, 2017
I think those 3 new shows (Ms Marvel, Moon Knight, She-Hulk) are 2022. That doesn't mean they can't be casted now and have Ms. Marvel show up in Hawkeye, She-Hulk show up in Spider 3 and so on. Just like Blade is already cast and it's probably a 2022 movie. That doesn't mean he can't show up in Strange 2. Matter of fact he should show up in Strange 2 in some capacity.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
2021 is already confirmed:

They gave us the Disney+ schedules at SDCC, and the only addition since was Spider-Man 3.

da198ff0-c8cd-11e9-b1ad-b0f5b27d76f0

I wouldn't rule out a Kamala appearance, but I think her show is 2022.

Disney has put mystery dates out until 2026, but onlky MCU dates until 2022. The listed Marvel dates are:

February 18, 2022
May 6, 2022
July 29, 2022

Black Panther 2 was then confirmed May 6, 2022.

In the hopper for the movies:
Blade
GOTG Vol 3.
Captain Marvel 2

Blade could hit in February, and either CM2 or GOTG 3 in July. I think if they do a fourth for 2022, it'll be a surprise.

TV wise:
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
Ms. Marvel

My guess is Kamala's show will be potentially paired with CM2, like Wandavision and Dr. Strange 2. Synergy. So, Spring 2022 maybe?

The thing is that the 3 shows revealed at D23 were listed as Phase 4, which ends after 2021 according to Feige. Either that or it'll be extended to 2022, which would now include BP2 & whatever other movies come out that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.