• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
An actor says how much he enjoyed filming a scene and you react with consternation. But you think it's somebody else who has a hang up?

Consternation doesn't mean what you think it means.

And I didn't say someone else. I said you.

I never said it was a spoiler, weirdo lol. If I thought it was, I wouldn't have shared it in here without a tag.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Instead of a Thor 4, I rather have a Disney+ mini series, even though know they said Disney+ is basically for characters that don't have their own movies.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Most marvel movies nice,ly discounted on digital stores. Tempted to fill out some missing movies

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
What's up wirh the name calling in here? You can refute someone's argument without calling them names, that's just childish.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone know if the song featured in this trailer is from the soundtrack, or those trailer made songs?

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TDW is the only flick I don't officially own (I have a 720p digital copy that was, uh, handed to me years ago lol). Might just rent it in HD for the rewatch though, it'll be on sale in 4K this fall.

Gotta get through it, TWS, and Guardians today. Bout to start up.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-l-jackson-nick-fury-stepdad-role/3514827002/

New article on Nick Fury's role in Far From Home:

Fury, with fellow S.H.I.E.L.D. mainstay Maria Hill (Cobie Smulders), acts as a very different sort of figure than Stark. "If Tony is like the supportive cool uncle, Fury's more like the mean new stepdad. Fury doesn't see himself in Peter Parker. Fury sees Peter Parker as an asset that he needs who is too preoccupied with a bunch of high school problems," says Watts, who's been wanting to use Jackson's secret agent for a while. "Part of my pitch for the very first movie was bringing Nick Fury in and making him the mean substitute teacher."

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
Me: *watches Thor: Ragnarok tonight*
Also Me: *wonders if there is an Art of... book for T:R*
Also, also Me: *looks it up online*

OVER $200 WTF?

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Just finished the Avengers and my biggest takeaway is the Russos were the best thing that could have happened to Cap and his character. He came off as such an insufferable boy scout for much of the film.

That being said, I forgot how fun the team up fight sequences were and it got my hyped for more of that in End Game.

Now onto my personal favorite (and a movie I've watched 50 times already) Winter Soldier!

SonofDonCD

Oct 26, 2017
Most places. Vudu has a decent sale for example with most movies for $9.99 in HDX Format minus a few:
https://www.vudu.com/content/movies...vels-Avengers-Weekend-Sale/32030?minVisible=0

Seems to be same prices on MoviesAnywhere, FandangoNow, Etc
Yeah, it tends to be if it's discounted in one Movies Anywhere store, it's discounted in all of them. I redeemed points from my Microsoft Rewards account for $5 towards their store, and used that to get a discount on Ant-Man and The Wasp just a few hours ago (and Into The Spider-Verse a week ago, when it was also on sale).

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
A big chunk of Marvel movies are £6.99 on Amazon video in the UK, not sure if the purchase transfers to other regions.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
4 Days left until its time. I frankly can't wait.
Just finished my MCU rewatch yesterday, made a ranking of Movies, Heroes, Villains, End Credit Scenes, Stan Lee Cameos and Deaths lol.

I've seen all of them so many times at this point but I still love all of them (Even Incredible Hulk which is last on my ranking, sorry Hulk fans)

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I'm just jumping around to random favorites. I probably don't have time for a full rewatch (I should've started earlier).

I watched Captain America TFA a few weeks back (still one of my favorites). I went with Age of Ultron this week, which was much better than I remember. Wow. I still can see all the complaints everyone has but the action, Wanda's powers/creepiness, Ulysses Klaue, Clint's family/home, the visions everyone has from Wanda's spell, and the Vision-Ultron talk at the end are all highlights for me.

Watching Thor Ragnarok as we speak.

Last edited:

godofcookery

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
4 Days left until its time. I frankly can't wait.
Just finished my MCU rewatch yesterday, made a ranking of Movies, Heroes, Villains, End Credit Scenes, Stan Lee Cameos and Deaths lol.

I've seen all of them so many times at this point but I still love all of them (Even Incredible Hulk which is last on my ranking, sorry Hulk fans)

Will we see these rankings?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
No new footage, but we got some new cool dialogue from Thanos.

[edit] Now, I'm not actually sure if this is real, so I've put it in a spoiler-tag.

Last edited:

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I watched Captain America TFA a few weeks back (still one of my favorites). I went with Age of Ultron this week, which WAS much better than I remember. Wow. I still can see all the complaints everyone has but the action, Wanda's powers/creepiness, Ulysses Klaue, Clint's family/home, the visions everyone has from Wanda's spell, and the Vision-Ultron talk at the end are all highlights for me.

Not everybody can like everything, but I'm still surprised at the amount of scorn Ultron attracts. Perhaps being followed by the superlative Winter Soldier has weakened its position in the pantheon, but at the time it was very well received and it made a ridiculous $1.4 billion worldwide.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
That seems to be mostly some guy with a very annoying voice saying stuff. Is there a link to the original copy somewhere?
Hmm, Marvel will probably release it on their Youtube page sometime soon. If it's real, that is. Now I'm questioning it, cause it doesn't sound entirely like Josh Brolin in the start of it, and it also says 'in 10 days'.

Here's a new official tv spot, with new footage btw. There are some interesting shots in here.

Last edited:

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Urghhhhh...people are posting screenshots from the leak in comment section of a random ads on facebook now. Fucker.
Thankfully I only saw 1 and it was the stuff from the trailer with minor difference.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Urghhhhh...people are posting screenshots from the leak in comment section of a random ads on facebook now. Fucker.
Thankfully I only saw 1 and it was the stuff from the trailer with minor difference.

The same YouTube channels who made daily anti-Brie Larson videos and review bombed CM on Rotten Tomatoes are now directing their followers to do that in the hopes that if they spoil enough people the movie will bomb so they can blame it on Captain Marvel being in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.