• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
It's official: Avengers Endgame runtime is 181 minutes.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/avengers-endgame-2019

xKO6Uuu.png

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all think the Far From Home trailer will play before Endgame?

Everyone knows the snapped are coming back and will have likely seen the trailer already, but it'll still be a bit...immersion-breaking to see right before the movie, no?

Seeing Endgame early in about a week. I'm pretty jazzed.

How? I've been scouring the net for early screenings. None in my area.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
Google Chrome's advised news articles almost spoiled something from Endgame for me, luckily the title wasn't too specific.

Freakin' plot leaks.

kylecoley182

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw CW a week early at king of Prussia mall their regal had screenings. Then again these are two different movies

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
I read CW as Captain Warvel and now I can't stop thinking of Brie Larson doing a Wario impression.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never seen HC as the abbreviation for Homecoming, so that confused me. It's almost always SMH/SM:H

I've seen it before, and I've always used it that way. *shrug*

This seems like a non-issue. Even if I'd seen it your way, I would've known what you meant in 5 seconds. Despite being the largest movie franchise ever, there aren't that many movie titles you need to pick from lmao

It's a perennial problem for me. You're only seeing this for the first time because it's easier to just ignore nonsense posts than point out that they're illegible.

Ok.

Not sure what you want from me aside from getting me to stop abbreviating. And I mean, I'm probably not gonna do that entirely, so *shrug*

You could probably verify what movie is being discussed in a few seconds on google though.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Here's a fun blast from the past: Chris Evans getting shit-faced on Doug Loves Movies back in Sept. 2012

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Reddit posts elaborate fan fiction and ComicBook.com posts it as fact when they had a writer at the junket who could debunk it!

luca

Oct 25, 2017
There's a new tv spot out there from today showing new footage again:

Also, I like this ad about cancer:

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
10 more days. Honestly considering taking off of work on that Friday and sneaking in another viewing in the early afternoon.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Actual video, about 4 minutes total, leaked from the movie. Spoils EVERYTHING. It's a selection of clips. BE VERY CAREFUL.

I've already alerted the mods to be alert to people posting it as it's bootleg footage.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
End Game is NEXT WEEK kids.

that leak is fuuuuuucked. turned it off after 30 seconds, but the next 10 days are going to be absolute hell.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Even avoiding YouTube and Twitter for the next two weeks won't matter much if some dipshit starts posting things here too. Just happened too scroll really quickly past what, going by the blur lol, seemed to be a camrip screengrab in that other thread. I'm sure that won't be the last attempt either.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I know everyone is losing their shit because of the leak but I have a The First Avenger question lol was everything who was "killed" by the tesseract weapons vaporized or were they transported to somewhere across the galaxy?

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I know everyone is losing their shit because of the leak but I have a The First Avenger question lol was everything who was "killed" by the tesseract weapons vaporized or were they transported to somewhere across the galaxy?

I mean, Red Skull ended up on Vormir but I believe all the other people just got vaporized. There's been nothing to suggest otherwise.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I mean, Red Skull ended up on Vormir but I believe all the other people just got vaporized. There's been nothing to suggest otherwise.
Well I figured Red Skull was different since he touched the actual cube and what not. Just thought I'd ask to see if Marvel has ever said otherwise. Like perhaps they ended up on Sakar or something.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

The Russos and Markus/McFeely always talk about the "whiteboard" they have in a boardroom that shows every MCU character that is alive or dead in case they want to use them again.

I imagine named characters like Red Skull or anyone else "vaporized" by an infinity stone are still considered alive in case they ever want to use them again... it's an easy out :)

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actual video, about 4 minutes total, leaked from the movie. Spoils EVERYTHING. It's a selection of clips. BE VERY CAREFUL.

I've already alerted the mods to be alert to people posting it as it's bootleg footage.

It's been making the rounds on Twitter already.

I haven't seen any of it, but my homie alerted me bout an hour ago. Luckily, I muted anything even slightly related to the Avengers last week.

Think I'll have to go mostly dark on Monday. We're close.

Finished Incredible Hulk tonight. Iron Man 2 and Thor tomorrow.

Lemme take a quick look at what's on Twitter...

You're weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.