• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
there was a spoiler sitting on the No Spoilers thread for over 20 minutes after I reported it, luckily a small, fairly predictable one. Recommend ditching out of Era until seeing it at this point for anyone worried about knowing more.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there was a spoiler sitting on the No Spoilers thread for over 20 minutes after I reported it, luckily a small, fairly predictable one. Recommend ditching out of Era until seeing it at this point for anyone worried about knowing more.

""I ain't gon be here tomorrow." ~ Magic Johnson" ~ me

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
4AM in the UK here, I'm at home eating a burger lol
Really enjoyed the film, debating whether I go watch I second time at IMAX at 8 or save it for next week
On the bus ride home there was a spontaneous humming of the Avengers theme
Also noticed that someone was wearing a hoodie in the style of the red and white uniforms from the trailer, I need to get me one of those.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Currently watching IW to finish my complete rewatch.

How did Thor know the Time Stone was on Earth? (And why did he include Strange as an Avenger?) small nitpicks lol

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

How did Thor know the Time Stone was on Earth? (And why did he include Strange as an Avenger?) small nitpicks lol
How did Thor know to teleport to Wakanda? How di-

PQhSY7q.gif

Blader

Oct 27, 2017

If he didn't already know that Strange's whole order was all about protecting the Time Stone, he might have figured Strange had it when they met in Ragnarok.

IcyInferno

Oct 26, 2017

When I was rewatching IW I noticed in the beginning Thanos said 'there are two more stones on Earth' right in front of Thor so Thor must have heard that at least. If Strange didn't tell him 'off screen' during Ragnarok about the time stone, maybe Thor figured out his necklace was one while off screen or he used the process of elimination since he knew about the others except the soul stone. He probably did some research on the stones off screen in between age of ultron and Ragnarok based on his talk of someone playing an intricate game and making pawns of themselves

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Jackasses still in the No Spoilers OT using spoiler tags.

The fuck was even the point of making two threads.

At least it forces people to use spoiler tags in the no spoiler thread. I'm glad you made two threads, as I can read the no spoilers thread, whereas I won't even go into ignore the spoilers thread.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't checked because I don't wanna see spoilers but do we know yet for sure if there are any post credits scenes or not? If we do know, could someone PM me how many there are or aren't? Thanks.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never get asking if there are credit scenes.

I just enjoy sitting through the credits and finding out then.

He probably did some research on the stones off screen in between age of ultron and Ragnarok based on his talk of someone playing an intricate game and making pawns of themselves

We know he looked for the stones, but he opens Ragnarok saying he never found any.

You're right though, he definitely hears Thanos say 2 more are on Earth.

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
I haven't checked because I don't wanna see spoilers but do we know yet for sure if there are any post credits scenes or not? If we do know, could someone PM me how many there are or aren't? Thanks.
No post credits scene or mid credits scene. There is a sound effect during the last Marvel Studios logo, but you can skip it.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I watched the midnight showing, got back at about 3.30am then back up again at 6.30am. I've been fine for most of the day at work but the lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me now. Someone's gonna walk in soon and find me collapsed at my desk.

X05

Oct 25, 2017
It's in the spoiler thread.
Yeah, I'd rather not go there.
Good thing I'm seeing it in a bit less than 7 hours.

I yelled out a huge "YES" when it happened, just because it finally happened. My friends looked at me like I was crazy haha.
Ugh, now I'm wondering if, for example, they show the broken Earth from AoS as one of the alternate outcomes that Strange saw or something like that. I still believe it's going to be something from Carter given that's the one Feige had some sort of involvement with.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
9 more hours! Rewatched Infinity War last night so i'm all ready and good to go for tonight. I'm not sure if its the hype of knowing i'll be seeing Endgame today but the snap somehow made me tear up again. I don't think i'm emotionally ready for what is going to happen tonight.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I'd rather not go there.
Good thing I'm seeing it in a bit less than 7 hours.

Ugh, now I'm wondering if, for example, they show the broken Earth from AoS as one of the alternate outcomes that Strange saw or something like that. I still believe it's going to be something from Carter given that's the one Feige had some sort of involvement with.

You'll see in a bit less than 7 hours ;)

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Can you give me the page number to where people are discussing the TV reference in the spoilers thread? Because I can't find it for shit.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
3 more hours ya'll! Somehow, i've been surprisingly productive today at work even if these last couple hours are dragging like hell.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that we get a Thor x GotG movie at some point.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Just came out of Avengers: Endgame. That was a lot.

Last edited:
WandaVision to be set in the 1950s

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Btw, WandaVision is set in the 1950s. And filming starts this Fall.

"There's quite a few other comic books that we're pulling from and it's going to be Wanda and the Vision, and I think at the Disney+ launch chat, they showed a photo of us in the '50s," Olsen said. "Paul [Bettany] and I are really excited. They have a great group of writers. I think it's going to be a total of six hours."
Read more at https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/...eth-olson-reveals-details#WPQTGEoYEpt5pf1m.99

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, so they're really doing an adaptation of the last volume of Vision.

Any bets we get Viv in the MCU by the end of the it?

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
About to leave work.

I could run through a brick wall. Going straight home to pick up my girl and throw on my Avengers shirt and Quantum realm hoodie, then driving to the IMAX theater just down the highway.

Enjoy the movie, guys. And savor these last few moments of not knowing what's coming. I'm gonna remember tonight for the rest of my life.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Enjoy everybody! See you all in the spoiler OT! Still an hour until my showtime and i'm so hyped.

Man Jake looks so good as Mysterio that i'm almost sad he's going to be a villain. Would love to see more of him in the MCU long-term.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yo Peter! Stop telling everyone your fucking identity!!!!

Also, Beck appears to be married... so let me guess, he's doing this all for his dying family?

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Just over 2 hours for me. Leaving work in about an hour, going home, throwing on my Captain America shirt and then heading to the theater.

I can't believe it's finally here. Honestly, it seemed so far away when this whole slate was announced in 2014. It's surreal to actually be living it now.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy everybody! See you all in the spoiler OT! Still an hour until my showtime and i'm so hyped.

Man Jake looks so good as Mysterio that i'm almost sad he's going to be a villain. Would love to see more of him in the MCU long-term.
I'm damn sure he's going to survive the movie and join the Sinister Six.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I'm damn sure he's going to survive the movie and join the Sinister Six.
I wouldn't doubt it but at the same time he'd be so good as one of the main heroes for the next wave of heros 😩 oh well lol

Waiting in the theater lobby until they start letting people in for my showing. My girlfriend is stuck at work and going to be cutting it close.

Status
Not open for further replies.