• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Iron Man 2 is currently on Hulu and Amazon Prime. Iron Man 3 is on the FX App (if you have a cable/live TV subscription). Avengers 1 and 2 and Ant-Man are on SyFy (again - cable/live tv sub needed).

That's just from doing a quick search on JustWatch. I didn't see the Captain America movies (1 or 2), Thor movies (1 or 2), Iron Man 1, Incredible Hulk, or Guardians 1 available anywhere. Still, with the above, you could save yourself a bit of money.
Thanks. I did some searching and would only have to rent/buy Cap 1, Cap 2, Ironman 1, Thor and GotG 1 to do my condensed rewatch. $15 to rent them all isn't bad so I'll do that. I hope they have them all available for streaming whenever Disney+ is released.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I hope they have them all available for streaming whenever Disney+ is released.

I'm hoping for the same. I plan on buying the digital (or maybe the physical+digital) for Captain Marvel and Endgame and then stopping after that, assuming all future MCU flicks end up on Disney+.

However, I can't remember if the Spider-Man movies are part of the deal to go to Disney+ since they are owned by Sony. My guess is they aren't.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I'm hoping for the same. I plan on buying the digital (or maybe the physical+digital) for Captain Marvel and Endgame and then stopping after that, assuming all future MCU flicks end up on Disney+.

However, I can't remember if the Spider-Man movies are part of the deal to go to Disney+ since they are owned by Sony. My guess is they aren't.

AFAIK, Starz has exclusive cable/streaming rights to Sony's live-action films until at least 2021, though with that deal seemingly coming up for renewal (I couldn't find any indication that it was renewed early), it's possible that Disney could negotiate some sort of carve-out for the Marvel Studios Spider-Man films.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Just watching some deleted scenes for the first time, most of them deserved cutting in Avengers but I really hope the scene hadn't been cut with Captain America learning to adjust to the new life at the beginning. Seeing the Stark Tower towering overhead with people talking about Iron Man was a great way to start things off for them.

Deleted member 40953

user requested account closure
Banned
Mar 12, 2018
Well after numerous people have cancelled on me, looks like I'm doing this one on my own

Tempted to get a midnight viewing now...

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Oh c'mon that OT title change is just sad.

Also I may have accidentally watched the Jimmy Kimmel clip. Darn it.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Just watching some deleted scenes for the first time, most of them deserved cutting in Avengers but I really hope the scene hadn't been cut with Captain America learning to adjust to the new life at the beginning. Seeing the Stark Tower towering overhead with people talking about Iron Man was a great way to start things off for them.

Can't remember having seen this scene before, but I should have if it's on the blu-ray. That was a really good scene, and should have definitely been kept in. Damn.

What was the original title?
The old thread. "The Academy Award Winning MCU."

Last edited:

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017

That was cool; that was when the MCU cared about the civilian perspective and everyday life aspect of the Marvel universe outside of Spider-Man Homecoming

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing new in here:

Jeremy on Jimmy Kimmel. They mention the Hawkeye show on there.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
wonder if the Hawkeye series will be officially announced at the Disney+ presentation later today? I think it's a bit more likely to be announced than the Vision/Scarlet Witch and Falcon/Winter Soldier series, since Hawkeye surviving Endgame is less of a spoiler than those four characters coming back

FeD

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah this should have been in, it's a shame they nearly cut every scene with the waitress. Now you only see her at the end when she gets interviewed, and a small bit when CA rescues all those people from the Chitauri in the bank. The waitress is played by Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie in TLOU.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
wonder if the Hawkeye series will be officially announced at the Disney+ presentation later today? I think it's a bit more likely to be announced than the Vision/Scarlet Witch and Falcon/Winter Soldier series, since Hawkeye surviving Endgame is less of a spoiler than those four characters coming back
I know it may sound kinda selfish of me, but I kinda hope that Scarlet Witch gets top billing for her & Vision's show.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to mute Marvel Studios Twitter account lol. It's nothing, but they dropped a quote from the film earlier that implies something I didn't know. More and more stuff is coming out.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Disney Investor Day webcast is starting, though from the intro, it sounds like the real focus on Disney+ won't come until the latter half. Also, for rights reasons, some of the videos they're showing people in the room can't be webcast (although that caveat isn't likely to make a difference on the Marvel Studios/Disney+ side, seeing as none of those series have started production yet).

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Feige is on stage!

feige2jj5x.jpg

Captain Marvel will be available Day One. Avengers: Endgame within the first year.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Feige just confirmed 'WandaVision' show featuring Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany.
And Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan for 'Falcon and Winter Soldier'.

Confirmed 'What If' as well. Each episode takes a pivotal moment from the MCU and turns it on the head.
One of the episodes are about "what it would be like if Peggy Carter became the super soldier." And "Steve having an armor build by Howard Stark."

Confirms 'Loki' as well with Tom Hiddleston.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Kevin Feige just confirmed 'Wanda/Vision' show featuring Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany.
And Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan for 'Falcon and Winter Soldier'.

Confirmed 'What If' as well. Each episode takes a pivotal moment from the MCU and turns it on the head.
One of the episodes are about "what it would be like if Peggy Carter became the super soldier." And "Steve having an armor build by Howard Stark."

Confirms 'Loki' as well with Tom Hiddleston.

lol of course my stream had to crap out during this part

and they couldn't even show concept art for the Vision show on the webcast lol

luca

Oct 25, 2017
We getting a documentary series on the MCU as well!

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
seriously why is it called WandaVision. also release that goddamn concept art, it's not like you showed a trailer or anything
They probably didn't want to go with the Scarlet Witch moniker, since she's never been called this in any of her appearances. I think she was called a 'witch' in Age of Ultron but I'm not sure.

'WandaVision' needs some getting used to.

Neoxon she got first-billing like you wanted. :)

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited that these mini series will introduce "new" characters into the MCU.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
Tony calls her that in Ultron. I think Maria does too.

Plus the credits for the movies she's in always have the character name listed as "Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch." I think they didn't want 2 shows with a "_______ & _________" name, and you can't really come up with a catchier name for Falcon and Winter Soldier...

That being said there's probably going to be crazy amounts of backlash and thinkpieces about this title, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's changed.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

So we're going to get this scene with Hayley Atwell.

6dca3a39af7f0c7862971lijr4.jpg

I see

Status
Not open for further replies.