• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I don't give a fuck what Feige thinks. Endgame is the last movie of Phase 3.

refergdk5t.jpg

I actually only just caught that reference now that you said there was one lol.

Last edited:

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Endgame is less than a week away but I want to post my (likely incorrect) hypothesis for who JB Smoove and Remy Hii are playing in Far From Home--I think they're Hydro-Man and Molten Man, respectively, and are in on whatever Mysterio's conspiracy is. I'm guessing they're school employees who are hired by Mysterio to keep track of Spider-man for whatever reason and he has them transformed into their elemental forms by special effects or experiments or something.

Watch this almost certainly be wrong.

EDIT: Meant Far From Home, not Homecoming...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
X-Men is on TV, Marvel better keep Magneto as a Holocaust survivor somehow, the opening of the first movie still gets me because of my family history

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
KInd of a shame. The Phase 3 announcement was the greatest hype moment of all time. I still rewatch it for nostalgia sometimes because I'm weird that way.

But the problem with that is things can change the further out the movies are and it sounds like they don't want to get roped into announcing something for 2023 or 2024 that's going to end up changing like last time.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
If they do a Marvel version of Star Wars Celebration, it should be called the Stark Expo.

Or the Marvel Expo if you really don't want Stark in the title.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know when the critics screenings are and when review embargo goes up?

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Does anyone know when the critics screenings are and when review embargo goes up?

All critic screenings are on Tuesday. Some trade writers might get into the premiere as guests of people going, but the press screenings are all on Tuesday with the embargo lifting at 3pm PST.

Normally (like with CM) they'll do press screenings on the same day as the premiere (and at the same time). With Endgame they're all on Tuesday. Even the people covering the red carpet on Monday night need to wait until Tuesday to see it.

Simba

Nov 25, 2017
i rewatched infinity war today.

the only action scenes I liked were hulk vs thanos and the one on titan.

My hope for endgame is that it has more scenes where characters are just talking with one another. It might sound odd but I legit enjoy the non-action scenes in marvel movies over the spectacle.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Thor/Rocket stuff was easily the best part of Infinity War for me, so yeah, more stuff along those lines would be great. Trailers have me hopeful we'll get some good "PTSD Avengers" content near the beginning, at the bare minimum.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Feige confirms a Chinese superhero in the future (likely Shang-Chi). 1:27:

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird that I'm watching anything related to Endgame on a private browser so I won't be suggested spoilers?

Its genius.

I'm just not watching shit though. Haven't seen anything beyond the first two trailers.

I don't know how much this changes if you're watching TV spots nshit, but it feels like we've seen practically nothing of this film. Hoping that doesn't change for me between now and my first viewing of it.

I'll likely quit this thread (maybe even this side of the forum) tomorrow.

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
I probably shouldn't mention it until after the film comes out tbh.

Is it weird that I'm watching anything related to Endgame on a private browser so I won't be suggested spoilers?
Same, you never know what could show up. Today I spent some time watching the premiere red carpet stuff for Captain Marvel, and got some bad recommendations on the side: How Brie Is Ruining The MCU and a review called The MCUs First Real Mistake (which was 2 and a half hours long!)

Also watched the purple carpet stuff for Infinity War, and I laughed when Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly showed up, pretending to be in the film.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Managed to watch Winter Soldier, GotG 1 and Age of Ultron this weekend. Now just need to knock out Civil War, Ragnarok and Infinity War and I'll be all ready for Thursday.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

There's no new footage in here compared to what we got the day prior and in days past. Although there's a new Black Widow line.
I love that they've given Carol her iconic sash as well. And I love how we can audibly hear her have fun while flying around.

What I'm most surprised the tv spots have shown is that character in that getup. Probably a plot spoiler, but they've decided to show it anyway. If you haven't seen the tv spot I recommend avoiding it. It's the one called 'Summer Begins'.
tonyeokui.jpg

Last edited:

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
There's no new footage in here compared to what we got the day prior and in days past. Although there's a new Black Widow line.
I love that they've given Carol her iconic sash as well. And I love how we can audibly hear her have fun while flying around.

What I'm most surprised the tv spots have shown is that character in that getup. Probably a plot spoiler, but they've decided to show it anyway. If you haven't seen the tv spot I recommend avoiding it. It's the one called 'Summer Begins'.
tonyeokui.jpg

I mean, Iron Man's quote about cap's optimism is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.