• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I hope in the Nova film we see Thanos' invasion of Xandar. Maybe his origin could be set during the 5 year snap

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Peter geeking out is great. Clearly, they are going to start showcasing his super-intelligence now that Tony is gone.

IcyInferno

Oct 26, 2017
616 is also the storage unit for Scott Lang's stuff in Endgame. (I can't take credit for that.. just saw it on Wikipedia).

Oct 31, 2017

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still think it has the best suit up sequence with the suitcase Mark V.

In general I think IM2 has some of the best setpieces. The racetrack in Monaco, Tony vs. Rhodie in his mansion, the fight against the drones in the Japanese garden. The big dynamic chaotic stuff is a lot of fun, but the original Iron Man Trilogy can't be beat when it comes to badass action sequences with the suits.

Oct 25, 2017
Rumor: Development on 'Nova' Has Begun
nova-marvel-top-1024x576.png

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
Marvel wiki says that Earth-833 is where Billy Braddock is from AKA Spider-UK. So that's a nice easter egg.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really liking everything we see in that clip. I can't wait for the show to return this Friday! I liked the effects and choreography well enough. Damn, it's so good to see this cast back at it.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

Possible HUGE spoilers for Doctor Strange 2 and GOTG Vol. 3 from the guy who leaked Endgame scenes a year beforehand

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Potential spoiler from a Far From Home toy:

Another costume or alternate UK Spider-Man from Mysterio's timeline?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Possible HUGE spoilers for Doctor Strange 2 and GOTG Vol. 3 from the guy who leaked Endgame scenes a year beforehand

MOTHERFUCKING MOONDRAGON!!!!

WE DON'T DESERVE JAMES GUNN!!!!

Potential spoiler from a Far From Home toy:

Another costume or alternate UK Spider-Man from Mysterio's timeline?

Probably another costume, likely taking some cues from PS4 Spider-Man.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
And to think, I was just thinking that High Evolutionary should be a villain one of the next MCU movies. Set up Counter Earth!!!! If that spoiler is true, I'm gonna be excited.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just bought a new TV and thinking I might start watching the MCU movies on it after only watching Iron Man. I'm guessing at this point I may as well wait and see if there's a 4k Blu Ray set after Endgame is out in that format? I know they'll be upscale remasters, but if I'm getting into it, I may as well get into it all the way instead of these phase regular Blu-Ray box sets.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Re:those tweets
I know Gunn hinted at something that made people bring up Lylla - I know I've talked about that before. And using the High Evolutionary there would be pretty brilliant.

Fingers crossed we do get Warlock, too!

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
For the record: This dude's track record is so on point that all his tweets related to the MCU should be treated as fact and spoiler tagged going forward.

eh no insider has a perfect track record, but we'll see. even as accurate as his Endgame tweets mostly were, one of them strongly implies that Evans was playing full-on evil Hydra Cap, which obviously didn't happen.

I remember some ludicrous fanfic nonsense years ago from a Roger Wardell, but that might have been the @RogerWardell2 account. can't remember how the "original" Roger Wardell made his name in the first place

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
eh no insider has a perfect track record, but we'll see. even as accurate as his Endgame tweets mostly were, one of them strongly implies that Evans was playing full-on evil Hydra Cap, which obviously didn't happen.

I remember some ludicrous fanfic nonsense years ago from a Roger Wardell, but that might have been the @RogerWardell2 account. can't remember how the "original" Roger Wardell made his name in the first place
You want to nit-pick on one small detail from one tweet when literally almost every other tweet is 100% correct and from 5+ months ago. Dude is definitely legit.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
You want to nit-pick on one small detail from one tweet when literally almost every other tweet is 100% correct and from 5+ months ago. Dude is definitely legit.

No leaker/insider gets stuff right 100% of the time. That's universally true and doesn't just apply to Marvel Studios.

Yes, obviously, the Endgame stuff gives him credibility, but I'd still take it with a grain of salt until it's at least reported by the Hollywood trades.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
tom holland has never seen empire strikes back according to a set visit interview I just read

The guy has mad gymnastic skills and has behind him an illustrious career as a child actor and dancer. For him to also have had time to be like the guy he plays onscreen is asking too much. While not practising and auditioning and acting and filming and studying I don't think he'd have the time. This guy is seriously career oriented. I get exhausted just reading his Wikipedia biography. It's just an endless stream of superlative achievements.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
No leaker/insider gets stuff right 100% of the time. That's universally true and doesn't just apply to Marvel Studios.

Yes, obviously, the Endgame stuff gives him credibility, but I'd still take it with a grain of salt until it's at least reported by the Hollywood trades.
Well obviously, but your initial reply seemed like a jab to discredit him. The Kree just wanted to be exercise precaution given his previously accurate tweets and I think it's justified. The guy clearly has some sort of inside source that he's getting this info from so it's gotta be at least somewhat credible.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Well obviously, but your initial reply seemed like a jab to discredit him. The Kree just wanted to be exercise precaution given his previously accurate tweets and I think it's justified. The guy clearly has some sort of inside source that he's getting this info from so it's gotta be at least somewhat credible.

yeah that wasn't how I meant it, sorry if it wasn't clear

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
There are two Roger Wardell accounts. The @RogerWardell2 one is someone jumping on the name like all the fake Ascended Ancient accounts that pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.