• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 4, 2018
The atmosphere looks great. I really loved Blair Witch, Observer and Layers of Fear so I'm looking forward it.

Last edited:

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Bloober haven't hit a home-run for me yet on anything else but this is looking really great. I like the dual-world concept thing.

Nov 8, 2017
Kinda strange it didn't make launch but is coming so soon after. Must have been slapping their foreheads to just miss it, lol.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Excellent. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic for this game and looking forward to giving it a try.

While I think it's neat that they constantly say Silent Hill was a strong inspiration, I feel like a lot of what I've seen so far gives the game a lot of room to have its own identity. Excited to see if that influence and this game's ability to set itself apart both play out in good measures.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Awesome. Gonna go in there relatively blind. Don't need to see anymore footage. That's what I love about GP, you can try stuff out without much knowledge about it

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Kinda strange it didn't make launch but is coming so soon after. Must have been slapping their foreheads to just miss it, lol.

While it'd be cool to be a launch game, it's probably not the worst thing in the world to get out of November where everything is releasing and be one of the first post-launch next gen games to come out. Should give it it's own window of press and interest about four weeks after launch is done with.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Man the next 3 months are insane for games. Why is it always like this hahaha?
Its kinda different now with how games are now and still get support. I mean alot of games you still play now get patches and BC is added in also.
Then offcourse the new usual holiday games. The things to play on the new consoles is pretty huge yeah.

Nov 8, 2017
While it'd be cool to be a launch game, it's probably not the worst thing in the world to get out of November where everything is releasing and be one of the first post-launch next gen games to come out. Should give it it's own window of press and interest about four weeks after launch is done with.

Just a bit of a shame for them that it won't get that launch-title boost, probably, since it's a month late. And Microsoft could have used an extra game alongside Gears Tactics to push out.

The original plan where they had Halo Infinite, Gears Tactics and The Medium as launch titles would have been quite strong!

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to try this game on the X. Do we know if this game is timed exclusive and eventually coming to ps5?

Jul 26, 2018
I am completely lost, because I was sure that this was confirmed already.
The atmosphere looks great. I really loved Blair Witch, Observer and Layers of Fear so I'm looking forward it.

Came to ask the same thing, I didn't know this is a GP title... jeez it's a hell of value, I'm so happy I subscribed and I don't have my XBX yet!

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Happy to try this on GamePass. I didn't really enjoy the split screen view at all times.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
Glad we finally got a date. Sucks it didn't make it quite at launch but this is more than fine. My anticipation for this game rises every time I see it.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Nice, gonna check it out on PC. Haven't played Blair Witch but Observer was fucking great.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Out of every game this year, I want to give this game all my faith even though I likely won't be able to play it for a year. I like anything that's trying to recapture Silent Hill and I like Bloober, I just don't think the two fit. We'll see though.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Think its better. Like launch arround these consoles is crazy with games. December gives it some room.
Yea, eh. Launch is going to be such a packed time. And we may not even see SUPER strong launch sales this year either, since there are not only super high profile releases that are literally right there in that timeframe (Valhalla, Cyberpunk, COD on Xbox) but you're also bringing over libraries from last gen, as well - including Game Pass, if you have that.

Seeing that this is a smaller game that has had plenty of marketing, I doubt this will simply slip under the radar. Launching in December gives it a better chance to catch headlines, especially since it launches right into Game Pass. I wouldn't be surprised if this were intentional.