• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Wodosssssssss

20240323_213913.jpg

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
A new lyric video for the upcoming Rhapsody (of Fire) album is unfortunately filled to the brim with AI bullshit.

7lqZyQX.png

Even the thumbnail has an angel with six fingers

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Elder mentioned that they are "coming out of a songwriting hibernation" to play at Sabertooth Festival, meaning a new album must be on the way. Maybe later this year or early next, depending on the details and how far along they are. I'm excited to see where they go after Innate Passage, I thought it did a good job of bringing back a bit of their earlier heavy sound (compared to Omens) while still being very spacey and psychedelic.

View: https://www.facebook.com/elderofficial/posts/pfbid0rKeufxsWtDwST6vTS9KnuTGRbc2oGgjGks61bsDWagqm9XkDpKVuvMW4ddu7ip4el

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota

Bio Booster Armoire

Prophet of Truth
Apr 21, 2020

View: https://suffersd.bandcamp.com/album/grand-canvas-of-the-aesthete?from=embed

If you're a weirdo like me who thinks Necroticism was peak '90s death metal, boy, do I have the album for you.

Winding, not-quite-progressive, songs that trade between the melodic swagger of latter-day Carcass and the churning groove of Covenant/Domination-era Morbid Angel. Mid-paced DM is normally my kryptonite, but the songwriting here is a definite cut-above.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
I'm booking a show for an international band next month and the amount of money they've spent on visas (including paying for an expedited decision because of how long it was taking) on top of travel expenses vs. how much they're going to make playing a handful of small bars is absurd. I can't imagine they'll bother touring here again. It's such a dumb system.