• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManniUncanny

Oct 27, 2017

Found this in my youtube subs after being hyped for it for a few months. Surprised he just uploaded the full album himself.

Zelenogorsk

Banned
Mar 1, 2018
New Disentomb video:

Album is out in 22 days! Already got it preordered on bandcamp.
Love the cinematic aspect ratio.

Also not only do Ingested have a new EP out but their debut album Surpassing the Boundaries of Human Suffering turns 10 years old in 2 days! Here's my favorite track from it:

One of my favorite albums when I was in high school, and one of the albums that got me into the slammier side of death metal!

Last edited:

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I didn't realize the new Elder EP was up in Spotify. Especially odd since it's not released on Bandcamp at all.

blahness

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't resist. First NYC show for me

Yw8Cupd.jpg

Not a weak band on this one and apparently all exclusive east coast performances

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Ride for revenge, Sortilegia, Pissgrave and Whatever, I guess. 3 out of 4 are really easily readable. Awful names anyway.

Edit: there's 5. Last one is Ruin Lust, still awful.

I'm barely awake so that didn't helpl lol. Ruin lust i did get. Not my cup of tea, but hope you have a good time!

Deleted member 34132

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Svartidaudi is also a bit hard to read:

3540303310_logo.gif

And then there's Blood Incantation... reminds me of this wood and metal logo meme and also this newer one with the peeled tangerine:

3540368063_logo.jpg

Honestly I can't even read it with knowing what it means. But their album is great. One of the best Death Metal albums in the last years.

Iso

Oct 25, 2017
New The Contortionist track dropping tomorrow (leaked already), Early Grave. New EP Our Bones drops August 9th.

Really digging the new track, getting lots of Deftones vibes. Much more 'lively' then their last album, although I never had a problem with Clairvoyant.

Edit: Music vid up.

Last edited:

Hell Shinobi

Oct 27, 2017
Svartidaudi is also a bit hard to read:

3540303310_logo.gif

And then there's Blood Incantation... reminds me of this wood and metal logo meme and also this newer one with the peeled tangerine:

3540368063_logo.jpg

Honestly I can't even read it with knowing what it means. But their album is great. One of the best Death Metal albums in the last years.

Both amazing bands in their respective craft.
If you like Blood Incantation you should absolutely check, if you haven't already, Ritual Necromancy, one of the best Death Metal bands in the last years.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
New The Contortionist track dropping tomorrow (leaked already), Early Grave. New EP Our Bones drops August 9th.

Really digging the new track, getting lots of Deftones vibes. Much more 'lively' then their last album, although I never had a problem with Clairvoyant.

Edit: Music vid up.

I loved Clairvoyant myself and while I do like this track I do wish it had a bit more 'punch'? Maybe it's a grower.

New Killswitch Engage:

Man that's weak as all hell. Sounds like material for Times of Grace (and I love that side project).

Bummer.

Iso

Oct 25, 2017
I loved Clairvoyant myself and while I do like this track I do wish it had a bit more 'punch'? Maybe it's a grower.

Man that's weak as all hell. Sounds like material for Times of Grace (and I love that side project).

Bummer.
Only issue I really have with the new Contortionist track is the mix isn't as good as Clairvoyant. It's pretty noticeable when listening to them back to back. Either way I'm liking this than most of Clairvoyant (and I loved that album as well).

Bit underwhelmed by the tracklist on the EP... 3 original songs with 1 being less than 2 minutes, and a cover track. For how long they've been teasing this, I expected a bit more.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
New Alcest announced!

ALCEST's 6th album is called "Spiritual Instinct" and will be released on the 25th of October on Nuclear Blast. The recording of "Spiritual Instinct" has been a long and challenging process, but we feel really proud of it and can't wait to share our new music with all of you. The artwork has been made by the Parisian duo Førtifem and represents a sphinx, as a reference to the symbolism art movement. The sphinx is the ultimate figure of the enigma, which embodies both the spiritual and feral sides inside us.

65497969_2621615857870998_8467248189764796416_o.jpg

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017
Last time King Diamond released an album I was in jr. high school. Hopefully more songs are on the way!
heard from some folks that in fact there are two albums planned, a Pt. I & II sort of deal. Stoked if true!

two mind blowing comps are about to be unleashed by some of the best to ever put out a reissue. Svart is once again resurrecting Finnish greatness in the form of a 5LP covering the Xysma material between '88 to '91, which of course includes some amazing early goregrind. And FOAD is doing a 3LP for Insect Warfare, which looks to be a complete discography and then some.

Xysma (FIN) - Swarming of the Maggots

Insect Warfare (TX) - Entomological Siege preview

Last edited:

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I know some people in here will love this one

Russ Tippins from Satan does a wonderful job here. Such an authentic old school sound.