• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, SWERY just announced a new game for PS4/XB1/Switch/Steam! ...Actually, I think we've known about this since February, but here's the first [scant] details!

It's... an action game? Huh! I'm feeling it. I think?

ss02_b.jpg
ss03_b.jpg
ss01_b.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I'm afraid Swery won't make something as remarkable as Deadly Premonition. His other projects (D4 and The Good Life) just aren't interesting, imo

sschol

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, shipping 2018? This has gotta be a pretty small project, then. It looks cool, though!

RyoonZ

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it'll explore lesbian theme but judging from the first screenshot I won't put too much hope in it.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
I'm afraid Swery won't make something as remarkable as Deadly Premonition. His other projects (D4 and The Good Life) just aren't interesting, imo

I absolutely loved D4, it's his best game that I've played, it's just a shame that the story will remain unfinished.

Deadly Premonition had some nice aspects to it, but I thought that the negatives ultimately outweighed the positives. Intrestingly, it's a game I thought was both slightly underrated by the mainstream, and vastly overrated by most people championing it.

I have no idea what to make of The Missing at this point.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Well they are certainly not ordinary games.
It's difficult to tell yet whether this game is something one will be interested in, but more Swery stuff is always welcome. The more the Swerrier.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
On the one hand, it's swery so i'm excited, but a 2D sidescrolling game isn't exactly what i'd want of him