• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If we wanna just turbo LP now though, I'm down.

Can I have the hammer?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Even if I was recruitable, you think Z-Beat targets me on N1 or N2?

"Gee we can bolster our numbers, how about trying to add LP and his 10 posts."

And you'd choose me before the guy who lied about his claim and then settled on one that is detrimental to town?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Yea, like I told fanto in our chat. 3rd scum is guranteed in lp/va.

We can worry about the recruit after that, if there is one.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
He was so elaborate with that vet claim. only switched after holes were being poked in it. either way we would still have to lynch you even if VA flipped scum.

Vet is a good fake claim for scum. Discourages anyone from tracking/investigating him. But he realized, when we started talking about Aeleus' commuter claim being a night action, that he can't claim to have acted on N1 (given wee's ability). So he picked N3, which made no sense after we nailed 2 scum, so he went to his backup beloved child claim.

Oct 26, 2017
Vet is a good fake claim for scum. Discourages anyone from tracking/investigating him. But he realized, when we started talking about Aeleus' commuter claim being a night action, that he can't claim to have acted on N1 (given wee's ability). So he picked N3, which made no sense after we nailed 2 scum, so he went to his backup beloved child claim.
This isn't a reason for me being scum though. Scum would just say they didn't use. If anything, this sounds town as shit to me.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Give me a few minutes for the flip and all. The new day will start when I receive night actions; it will not be a full 24 hours, because why would we wait?

D5 Ends
OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
You don't get flavor. I'm cooking. We get flavor. You get nothing.

Lone_Prodigy has died!
Welcome to a neighborhood in a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind - an area we call The Twilight Zone. This episode is titled is The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street (Mafia) and you have been cast as part of the town.

You are Joe, and you're just vanilla. But don't despair, you can still vote!

The game thread is here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dr. Monkey.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated. Good luck!
DAY 5 ENDS

N5 ends when all actions are received.

Last edited:
D6 Begins
OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Flavor later.

flatearthpandas has died!
Welcome to a neighborhood in a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind - an area we call The Twilight Zone. This episode is titled is The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street (Mafia) and you have been cast as part of the town.

You are Charlie, a twilight vigilante. Once per game, you will automatically shoot the player with the second-most votes at end of day if you also voted for that player. Self-votes will not activate this power.

The game thread is here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dr. Monkey.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated. Good luck!

DAY 6 BEGINS

Day 6 ends in:
5m17bmwgx2

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I am not going to be here for approximately one hour. If you end the day early, someone will tell you to go to sleep but otherwise, you will have to wait.

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, I think we've lost this one. We got shoehorned into 3 picks, and 2 of 3 so far have been town. It's the perfect combo. Come get me and scum have it.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I can only see Vincent or mayyyyyybe WSD as the other Original Scum here.

If it's Zeke, you guys will see in the chat why I had plenty of reasons to think he would never do such things if he were Scum. He would also have some kind of extra ability as well as being a Neighbor.

If it's FB, well that's a helluva role he's got I guess. Pretty sure he's Town.

If it's WSD, then I guess he was a JoaT with the double vote as well? Only thing that makes sense besides Vincent to me.

Vincent is probably lying about his role though. That's the easiest answer.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I do think the way VA lied with their role makes them likelier to be scum. WSD using their double vote then instead of closer to now also makes little sense if they're scum.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
We can technically still do WSD first if we really wanted to just to avoid Vincent being Town and the game ending right now, correct?

Unless there are two Scum left, then this is LyLo, but god I really hope LP being Vanilla means he was their possible recruit target so that means we just have the one.

God dammit, I've been so wrong so much so far this game, I would not be surprised if it is WSD.

Thoughts on this, FB and Zeke?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If they started with 4, and never recruited, then this is LyLo right now.

If they started with 3 and recruited up to 4, then this is LyLo right now.

If they started with 3 and never recruited, there is 1 Scum left.

There, end of story.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
My brain refuses to think about a 2 scum possibility. It could be a combination of recruited-Fanto and recruited-Zeke (because it'd be weird to have both neighbours be scum? They couldn't have been faking from the start right?) and WSD or VA. Right?

If it's you (Fanto) and anyone other than VA, it makes no sense for you to be questioning yourself, so that makes it even less likely it's that combination. Zeke also seemed resolute to lynch VA, so the most likely 2-player combinations for me still come out as having VA as a lock... I think I ended up convincing myself of a VA lynch?

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I honestly don't know. If it's WSD, then they're a JoaT with at least a double vote and the hypnotist thing... I don't think that's super weird either.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, you know what, let's lynch WSD. If all of scum is not in WSD and VA, we already lost.
Agreed here.

I've basically talked myself into WSD first.

LyLo would be Me, Zeke, and VA if WSD is Town.

If Zeke is Scum, then GG, he fucking treated me like his little toy plaything all game and I allowed it happen. Y'all will see in our chat some crazy shit that he pulled if he's Scum here.

I'm Town.

That's about where I'm at.

I'm fine waiting until Monkey is back though just so we don't have to wait forever for the flip.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'm town. But I'm okay with getting voted off.

I agree that Zeke being a neighbors and JoaT is a bit much.

But if VA is not scum, we lost.

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing that makes me question Zeke is that he was rambunctious and chatty the first day or 2, and has subsequently quieted. I've never played with Zeke before to know his normal personality, but his personality seems to have gotten...quieter? Calmer?