• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Yes.

We're getting far past it now, but I really wanna reiterate this:

Barr just heavily insinuated that Mueller may have found that Trump's campaign or affiliates directly worked with WikiLeaks to disseminate the info dumps, which he had just previously said that Mueller found were supplied to WikiLeaks by the Russian government... but that's "not criminal" since they didn't conspire to hack/steal it themselves. They literally are saying "No Collusion" because it wasn't direct handshaking collusion with the Russian government, but rather through a single degree of separation.

Which is bullshit. Try hiring a hitman and pleading not guilty to murder because you didn't directly pull the trigger.

It BP can say the board didn't directly cause the oil spill or Altria group didn't directly sell cigarettes to kids.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Press doing a good job. It's all too transparent to take his words at face value.

Barr is 100% a partisan stooge and pretty disgusting to see an AG out there acting like that.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Brian Williams: "At age 78, Barr has decided to establish his legacy and that is to take one for the team."

LMAO

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
This has to be the biggest farce in american history. What a joke. We are seeing a cover up in plain sight. This country is doomed.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love how he stormed off the stage, I want this corrupt bastard in front of Congress ASAP.

muetimueti

May 24, 2018
What was the point of this press conference? He literally just ran away when the questions got too hot.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
That went about as well as we could have hoped for. The press didn't buy his bullshit and he admitted Russia interfered in the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.