• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Well here's a damn important qualifier:
0ftottS.jpg

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Congress now needs to step the fuck up and take action like Mueller suggests. Enough of this "we might" bullshit. Grow a spine and get this shit done.

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
Even with all the redactions, Trump looks guilty as fuck in this. The stuff that's redacted must be really crazy.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
If the Dems don't start impeachment proceedings after this bombshell I don't know why they're there.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
Barr shot himself in the foot big time. I think his spin will not help this time.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is there ANY WAY for Congress to get the full report? Please tell me there's a way.

Oct 25, 2017
This report, even in its redacted form, is scathing. The investigation "identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign."

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell y'all weren't joking with the [redacted] jokes. Entire pages just inked with 'harm to ongoing matter'. There must be fucking juicy shit there.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
"We need to get to the bottom of these things"

"It should never have happened"

Both said by Trump within the space of 3 seconds

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So as long as you use apps that encrypt messages, do all the illegal shit you want!!!

Talk about setting a dangerous precedent.... Once someone that is actually smart at being evil takes the office we are fucking doomed.

Cheney already did although didn't leave much of a trail and the Bush administration lost millions of emails somehow.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Even with the heavy redactions, this is far more a smoking gun than I think Trump/Barr thought it was. That early spin will hopefully spin Trump and everyone associated with him into a grave.

Oct 28, 2017
"exonerated" my ass. fuck you Barr

Basically this. A quick scan of the report seems to indicate that the tl;dr is that Mueller uncovered insufficient evidence to meet the required threshold to leverage criminal prosecutions against members of the Trump campaign for Russian collusion (i.e. conspiracy) or campaign finance violations. However, links were identified between the Russian government and members of the Trump campaign. Part of the problem appears to be uncooperative witnesses and obfuscation or destruction of evidence.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Barr's summary seems to be a complete mischaracterization at this point. Even the first few paragraphs of volume I are incredibly damning.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NBC correspondent says Barr's take on all of this was "on point", so now I don't know what to think.

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
It is hilarious reading the thoughts from folks here and then seeing and hearing what they are saying on all of the news stations. If I didn't know better I'd assume that you guys saw a completely different report than the one issued to the press. I've never seen such a drastic difference in opinions on something I don't believe.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I am still foaming about Barr. Why throw yourself under the bus like this. Why betray the American people. I am so angry beyond belief. Like fucking damn it.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Not subpoenaing trump because it would delay the investigation is absolute bullshit and NOT a good reason. That is fucking wretched guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.