• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Since it seems the suggestions thread was locked, figured we should have a place to discuss the new changes that just happened.

From a purely selfish note, the resizing of avatars broke the individual removal of various people's avatars that I had been doing. Darn :( It's my own fault though.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow this looks a lot better. The report button no longer screams at me.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm having some trouble hitting the icons on mobile vs the text boxes, but otherwise I like it!

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
These changes are excellent. I kept accidentally quoting the wrong people, but these lines between the posts will help.

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Crazy to see changes happen in real time. Post font is so much better now. Renders well. Also posting box is fixed.

Thread titles and UI still seem to use the old font.

Overall, great update!

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed the forum shortcuts, top/bottom links, and sticky/normal post divisions in particular. Awesome stuff.

Only other recommendation I would make is having the forum shortcuts on the bottom as well, but everything else is near perfect as it is.

Great job!

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
The changes appear to have broken my Watched Threads, in that it no longer segregates the ones with new posts from the read ones.

Unless that was deliberate, in which case I am disappointed!

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
When people quote my post it's in different(purple) color yay :)

Still would like a button at the bottom that takes me back to the subforum I'm in right now without going back to top of the page. But I guess that's a nitpick on my side.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for getting rid of those fugly buttons, first of all.

Second, don't go crazy on the light purple.

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Oct 23, 2017
We are going to create a new thread for suggestions.

Please refrain from doing so on your own.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Yes.. nice buttons! nicer text seoze maybe? *thinks*
Things are more readable anyway. ALSO TOP BUTTON! What about refresh button?

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Also may I suggest making the post backgrounds slightly darker and the page background a few shades lighter? The contrast would would make posts pop more. Right now the page background is too similar to the darker post color.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Being easily able to jump between gaming and Etc without bookmarks are going to the main page

Yus.