• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Only real nitpick I have is the threads kinda feel like they should be bolded when unread, and regular when read.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
So much easier to read and navigate. Amazing how quickly they're getting things done. Thank you so much to the whole ResetEra team.
:)

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine Resetera 2.0

STABILITY UPDATEEEZ
OycsmTh.gif

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
What's the max avatar size?

Overall changes look great. I think the "!" could move over with the reply and quote. Timestamp could maybe go under username. Not a big deal though.

Silencio

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you to whoever suggested/implemented the forum links at the top, makes navigating the site much easier.

Jack Scofield

Oct 27, 2017
Already looks much better. However, I would suggest bolding thread titles and making them purple when unread. Right now, the hyperlink text doesn't stand out enough.

Fantastic job on resizing the quote and report buttons!

Deleted member 4021

Oct 25, 2017
The new navigation bar is a welcome change. Now if it would just appear on the bottom of the page as well...

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Excellent changes.

However, does anyone else think that the report button and 'minutes ago' notification would be better suited at the top right of a post next to the post number? They kinda ruin the flow of a thread for me being right there in between. They're almost like a signature in that way.

For example: Pic 1 bottom left as they are now.

1b5m2Cj.png

And pic 2: top right

8hwppLQ.png

I much refer pic 2 to pic 1 but that's just me personally. What does everyone else think?

Yeah that does look a lot cleaner.

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Excellent changes.

However, does anyone else think that the report button and 'minutes ago' notification would be better suited at the top right of a post next to the post number? They kinda ruin the flow of a thread for me being right there in between. They're almost like a signature in that way.

For example: Pic 1 bottom left as they are now.

1b5m2Cj.png

And pic 2: top right

8hwppLQ.png

I much refer pic 2 to pic 1 but that's just me personally. What does everyone else think?
Pic 2 would look better, but your inconsistent placement of the notification drives me nuts :P

Also not sure that's the best place to put it, I don't like how it ends up wider than the quote/reply line

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Pic 2 would look better, but your inconsistent placement of the notification drives me nuts :P

Also not sure that's the best place to put it, I don't like how it ends up wider than the quote/reply line

My MS Paint cut & paste skills are not what they once were.

As for your second point; could always have the report button to the left of the post number and then the minutes ago below both, that way everything stays the same width.