• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
[/QUOTE]
Hey Jets, can we get Demaryius back?

Don't see why.

Edelman
Dorsett (who is way better this year)
Gordon
Myers

Add N'Keal Harry when he comes back from IR and a good group becomes a possibly great group. On top of that they still have Burkhead and White catching balls. The pass catching situation is going to be fine. I'm more concerned about pass protection and the running game.

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017

Don't see why.

Edelman
Gordon
Myers

Add N'Keal Harry when he comes back from IR and a good group becomes a possibly great group. On top of that they still have Burkhead and White catching balls. The pass catching situation is going to be fine. I'm more concerned about pass protection and the running game.
[/QUOTE]

You forgot the future Patriots legend Gunner Olszewski! .. I kid

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017

Don't see why.

Edelman
Gordon
Myers

[/QUOTE]

Why do people keep saying dorsett is way better? I like Phillip but he had one big game in week 1, not to mention a lot of that yardage came on a broken coverage. Phil has been a damn solid 3rd or 4th option, but he looks about the same to me.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Don't tell me there were any Patriot fans who got AB jerseys. 😬

Mod for a 2019 Troy Brown Jersey? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Hooray! Fantasy value restored for Josh Gordon!!

I knew it would only be a matter of time. I hope that creepy motherfucker is out of the league for good, and they shouldn't dare consider him for the Hall of Fame when he's done either.

I'll bet he lets people look him in the eye now.

Dan Rooney used his influence to improve racial inequality in the NFL and serve a Democratic administration. Kraft used his influence to cheat, strong arm his way out of legal repercussions for a rub & tug session, and rub elbows with President Orange Fuck.

Kraft also helped found REFORM to fight for criminal justice reform and advocating for Meek Mill's release from prison but sure.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
So, Raiders get to keep whatever they got for him, right?

giphy.gif

Jun 10, 2018
Good riddance. AB will assuredly go down as the biggest team cancer in league history, and as a scummy person to boot.

Now ma boys Dorsett and Gordon can eat healthy again.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
The patriots are so smart for signing AB!!

The patriots are so smart for cutting AB!!

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
Aw, my plan to trade 17th round backup QB Tom Brady for a serviceable RB2 is gonna fall through.

AB's fall from grace is certainly something. What a mess!

El Gallo

Banned
Aug 27, 2019
There's no way Brown doesn't have CTE. I'm convinced at this point.

"Second-stage symptoms include memory loss, social instability, impulsive behavior, and poor judgment."

abhit.0.gif

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Why would Miami sign up for that? Why would any team? He's not worth the trouble, even if he's good, he's 31 and probably nearly his physical decline. I'd bet he never plays in the NFL again.

A Favor to the agent. Plus Miami is clearly not trying to win this year. Signing a guy who won't play doesn't hurt them at all.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Don't see why.

Edelman
Gordon
Myers

Why do people keep saying dorsett is way better? I like Phillip but he had one big game in week 1, not to mention a lot of that yardage came on a broken coverage. Phil has been a damn solid 3rd or 4th option, but he looks about the same to me.

He is running better routes. Eye test.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Is this dudes career pretty much dead now?
There is an outside chance some team picks him up, but if they do it would be on a cheap as hell incentive laden deal and he would be on the shortest leash in NFL history.

But in my opinion he is done. He is an older WR with more baggage than talent at this point.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
There is an outside chance some team picks him up, but if they do it would be on a cheap as hell incentive laden deal and he would be on the shortest leash in NFL history.

But in my opinion he is done. He is an older WR with more baggage than talent at this point.
I see, yeah he seems like more trouble than he's worth. Is the league still investigating him too?