• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LordOfLore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
bc8f0685-7a29-47c0-941uhe.jpeg

799c80ed-b8a0-437a-94rpv9.jpeg

(The Lockheed plushie isn't a joke btw, a leaked animatic had Magik with the real one on her shoulder facing the Demon Bear)

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's my mutant parenting powers showing, but those teenagers are filthy. They need mutant bathing powers.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Charlie Heaton is in this? Is he gonna be allowed into the country this time?

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Reminds me of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 poster wich was an homage to The Breakfast Club or more recently Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2's kind-of homage to Ramones Rocket to Russia. I loke stuff like that.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Cool homage. God damn I love that girl from the witch. She was great in split too

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Rather interesting marketing campaign. It looks to be a very different X-Men film. Hopefully that actually turns out to be a good thing.

kruis

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Charlie Heaton is 23 years old but looks like he's in his thirties. He looked absolutely out of place in Stranger Things in his role as the older brother, he looks just as miscast here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlie Heaton is 23 years old but looks like he's in his thirties. He looked absolutely out of place in Stranger Things in his role as the older brother, he looks just as miscast here.

He just has Steve Buscemi syndrome where he looked like an old creepy dude when he was 8

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
Will lockheed actually be a plush hand puppet? Because i will totally watch this if it's a hand puppet.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Why does a good ol' country boy, who is nigh invulnerable when blastin', look like a coke addict on a three day bender? Get your shit together.

Also I see that in this universe, Lockheed is a stuffed dragon toy.

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
What a strange reference. Young people aren't going to understand it, and old people aren't going to see it in the first place.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
so sansa and arya are in xman universe? where is jon snow?
Will probably end up as a Teen Titan or some other DC character because of that whole being a Targaryen thing.
I've been out of the X-Men loop for a while, so this is a horror movie take on X-Men? Interesting. Interesting campaign theyve got going. Like a real life Marvel Rap covers but with AC/DC

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
ok this was a swing and a miss, but I'm willing to forgive and suspend my displeasure for their next attempt at grabbing my attention and favor

nevercomehome

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused as to when this film takes place. I thought it would be after Logan, but seeing them go heavy on these 70s/80s homages is making me a bit confused.