• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
https:///the-newest-issue-of-nintendo-dream-celebrates-the-mother-series-30th-anniversary/

Galajo said:
The newest issue of Nintendo Dream magazine (September 2019) dedicates a few pages to celebrate 30 years since Mother (i.e. Earthbound Beginnings) debuted on the Famicom system in 1989. Unfortunately, there's no word on how long the feature actually is – except that it's at least 6 pages long.

mother30th.png

Does this mean anything? Can it? Please?
🙁

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Means jack shit, the series creator is done with it. But they shouldn't let it die, keep porting the games and making merch and such.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
IIRC the trilogy has always been wildly popular in Japan so I doubt it means anything. A collection on Switch would be amazing though.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo Dream is not an official Nintendo magazine. They do have great interviews however.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still dont understand why they cant simply remake Mother 3. Like there are a million indie studios they can hand it over to and the budget for it would cost them next to nothing. Nintendo is such a frustrating company.

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
I still dont understand why they cant simply remake Mother 3. Like there are a million indie studios they can hand it over to and the budget for it would cost them next to nothing. Nintendo is such a frustrating company.
Sounds like Nintendo is in good hands for not handing it out like cheap shit.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't mean anything, since Nintendo Dream isn't an official Nintendo magazine. It will probably be a nice feature though; maybe I should pick it up and take a look.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank god they won't listen to you. It's not some cheap budget title.