• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
CvPzvEk.gif

Call of Duty 15: Black Ops 4

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he is a character in the game :P

Really hope we go back to a cold war setting with this one

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
I started watching the Rockets because Harden cracks me up so much. If he's in BO4, it might encourage me to buy a copy, lol.

Argot

Oct 29, 2017
Early Roman inscriptions sometimes used IIII as an alternate form for IV iirc so I'm pretty sure this is a hint Black Ops IIII will be set during the age of the Roman republic.

Deleted member 30681

user requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
When a Call of Duty Sub franchise has more entries then Modern Warfare, the sub franchise that made this series so successful to begin with.

Big black ops fan so I'm looking forward to this although I would have loved something different from Treyarch. Hopefully campaign's better than BO3.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
I really hope this isn't the actual logo. 1. Weird way for it to be outed. 2. This reminds me of the time my mom made a homemade Roman numeral clock and I came over, pointed out that the 4 is supposed to be IV not IIII. I laughed but also felt bad because she worked hard on it :,(

Edit:

Last edited:

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
When a Call of Duty Sub franchise has more entries then Modern Warfare, the sub franchise that made this series so successful to begin with.

Big black ops fan so I'm looking forward to this although I would have loved something different from Treyarch. Hopefully campaign's better than BO3.

It can't possibly be worse.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

To be fair, MW told its story start-to-finish in one trilogy. Black Ops never had a coherent story to begin with, so they can just throw whatever out there forever and call it Black Ops. :(

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
IV instead of IIII actually only became standard in the Middle Ages, Romans mostly used IIII (and VIIII instead of IX). Lots of clockmakers still use IIII for symmetry purposes.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I really really hope it's more like Black Ops 1 than 3.

I missed out on Black Ops III's (and Advanced Warfare's) release due to a two year mission but have had no desire to play III after hearing how the story was.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Man, really looking forward to this years COD. BLOPS3 is one the best COD's made. WW2 was such a letdown in the MP front. I enjoyed my time with the game but the flow was just, meh.

Deleted member 30681

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
To be fair, MW told its story start-to-finish in one trilogy. Black Ops never had a coherent story to begin with, so they can just throw whatever out there forever and call it Black Ops. :(
fair enough. It's practically the AC of the Call of Duty franchise in that they can literally do any time period and slap the name Black Ops on it.

Although Black Ops 2 did tie into Black Ops 1 loosely.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually pumped for BLOPS 4, loved the first two and while the third has it's fair share of faults I can at least commend Treyarch for their continued post launch support.

Deleted member 30681

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I'm actually pumped for BLOPS 4, loved the first two and while the third has it's fair share of faults I can at least commend Treyarch for their continued post launch support.
I've never seen s Cod game get this much support post launch. Treyarch literally just updated BO3 like 2 days ago with a new gamemode.

I do buy this it will probably be for zombies. No one does zombies like Treyarch and BO3 was fanfuckingtastic as far as zombies is concerned.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
It's entirely possible that I won't enjoy the setting of either Black Ops "IIII" or Battlefield V, yet still end up getting both.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
I've never seen s Cod game get this much support post launch. Treyarch literally just updated BO3 like 2 days ago with a new gamemode.

I do buy this it will probably be for zombies. No one does zombies like Treyarch and BO3 was fanfuckingtastic as far as zombies is concerned.
They're also the first developer IIRC to include mod tools post launch. Steam Workshop support is huge.

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm betting the gimmick is time travel this time around.