• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Revealed at the end of Weiss vs Mitsuru, It's a battle of the cocky martial artists who are also extremely famous celebrities. Johnny Cage from the Mortal Kombat Series vs Captain Falcon from the F-Zero Series. Who do you think will win:

unknown.png

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Always cool to see Captain Falcon from the F-Zero series somewhere :'(

(Johnny Cage will probably win this)

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I'm guessing they'll use anime Falcon since game Falcon is kinda featless. I've never seen the show, so I don't know if there are any good feats besides Falcon destroying the reactor.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Johnny can have every bone in his body broken and stand up like nothing happened.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
That feat is kinda misrepresented - it wasn't Falcon's punch that caused the explosion. It was an reactor exploding - plus he died from that explosion.
He "dies" and rick wheeler get the falcon mantle. But original captain doesnt die, the last episode plays with the "is he still alive" with showing him in his waiter form briefly and f-zero climax has him as another character (berserker, thats bascally cap falcon with a cape and a hoodie making the cool factor multiply) confirming he didnt die.

Last edited:

GBA

Apr 21, 2019
The F-Zero anime has some pretty crazy shit i'm pretty sure black shadow snapped his fingers and blew up a mountain once

I'm betting on Falcon here, but as much as i love this show they have a habit of severely overestimating Mortal Kombat characters

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
post-reboot Johnny has come a long way from being the character who died in multiple different ways. Winning against an Elder God is a position that was once saved for Liu Kang, and now his sense of discipline has increased tremendously post time skip as well. It would be a surprise to see this go Falcon's way unless they do some crazy number crunching concerning his capabilities in Smash

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
All in for the next one.

I think it's a little cheap that they can factor in the Blue Falcon but whatever