• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who do you think will win?: Leonardo or Jason Lee Scott/Red Ranger?

• Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Votes: 89 46.4%
  • Jason Lee Scott/Red Ranger (Power Rangers)

Votes: 103 53.6%

• Total voters

Stage on

Oct 25, 2017
Not letting Jason have the Dragon Dagger and Dragon Coin while letting Leo have multiple weapons from different continuities is the height of bullshit. The idea he only used it to call the Dragon zord out rather than actually being used in combat is silly as he wasn't afraid to bust it out when he needed it.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Maybe we'll get a sequel of Mikey vs Red Space Ranger...
tenor.gif

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019
Not letting Jason have the Dragon Dagger and Dragon Coin while letting Leo have multiple weapons from different continuities is the height of bullshit. The idea he only used it to call the Dragon zord out rather than actually being used in combat is silly as he wasn't afraid to bust it out when he needed it.

There is no way Red doesn't stomp him. It's a bad power matchup.If you go by feat based scaling, power rangers are SURPRINGLY OP.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Jason would beat Leonardo without powers, like he did against Morphed Tommy and Goldar.

Jason has a roar that would shatter Leonardo's resolve.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Not letting Jason use a Zord makes sense. Not letting Jason have the Dragon Shield or Dagger is bullshit though.

It's literally a DEATH BATTLE though

As in fight till you die.

If it was life or death Jason is calling that Zord

Pretty sure Zordon would like an alive Red Ranger over a dead one
Every fight in Power Rangers is a death battle. And they still have to adhere to rules.

AbsoluteZero0K

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019
Leo beat a legion of foot before he was taken down a peg. And Shredder single-handedly.

Has the Red Ranger ever won a fight against someone like the Green Ranger by himself???

I think Leo's only real L is against Ralph, and it's arguable that Leo was holding back.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
The PR haven't exactly had the best of times in regards to Death Battle, but I feel they could finally manage a win this time.

By no means is Leo a pushover and could equal Jason in fighting skill. But PR definitely have that superhuman element in them, so I'm personally going to have to go with Jason on this one. As much as I'd hate to see Leo gets massacred.

And didn't know there would be a PR and TMNT crossover. I remember when the former's crossover with the DC universe was a thing.

Ultratech

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I feel like Jason probably has the upper hand in this one if only due to power scaling and whatnot.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
The turtles always seemed like basically just highly skilled martial artists with maybe slightly more durability, power rangers always struck me as a lot more 'superpowered' once transformed.

Stage on

Oct 25, 2017
Leo beat a legion of foot before he was taken down a peg. And Shredder single-handedly.

Has the Red Ranger ever won a fight against someone like the Green Ranger by himself???

I think Leo's only real L is against Ralph, and it's arguable that Leo was holding back.

Yes Jason had to beat Tommy in order to free him from Rita's mind control
www.youtube.com

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Jason/Red Ranger vs. Tommy/Green Ranger ('Green With Evil' Episode)

From Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jason Lee Scott the Red Ranger fights Tommy Oliver the Green Ranger. This classic fight ends with Tommy turning good and j...

He's also beat Goldar without morphing which is no easy feat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Giving it to the Red Ranger. Y'all are seriously underestimating the Power Rangers

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
- No Zords for Jason, for a few reasons. One being Zordon's rule about not using them unless the fight escalates (A.K.A the enemy hitting the big time). While there have been instances of some exceptions, particularly in supplementary material, it's still been a consistent part of the main canon (i.e the original show).
I feel like this is BS like when they had Sonic fight Mario again but nerfed it to non-composite because Sonic would win otherwise but included all the spinoff games for Mario

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I havent been following the comics for like a year, what the hell is all of this Omega Ranger stuff?

The Peace conference was a lie?

KamenSenshi

Nov 27, 2017
Jason has this, best ranger for the win. If only they could use one of the tracks from the show, not the theme.

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Like Jason workout morphing? Cause if a guy with a hockey stick can give the turtles a beat down then a ranger would finger flick a turtle head off.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Leo is literally just a normal ninja guy ala Batman. It's like Batman vs the Red Ranger,so a massive stomp

AbsoluteZero0K

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
That was pretty anti-climatic. Probably the biggest ass-kicking I've seen on DB since Carnage vs Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Did they actually get Austin St John to voice the Red Ranger?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Leonardo got curb-stomped pretty easily, which was a surprise since it seemed like they were setting him up to win when they mentioned that the Red Ranger would morph back to a weak-human if he sustained enough damage. Even with his teleporting sword he couldn't really do any convincing damage to Jason. Even as someone that thought Red Ranger was an easy favorite I was surprised by how much of a pushover this was.

Ultratech

Oct 25, 2017
The prediction blog predicted this pretty handily and I'm not surprised at the outcome.

Jason just scales much higher, so no surprise that Leo got wrecked.