• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Revealed at the end of Ultron vs Sigma, The Next DEATH BATTLE is between two Anime Mentors who live a Hermit Lifestyle and are quite well attracted to the opposite sex. It's Master Roshi from Dragon Ball vs Jiraiya from Naruto

unknown.png

It's likely to be sprite based and they will likely bring in Lanipator since he voiced him in DBZ Abridged.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Jiraiya destroys even post Super Roshi

Only way I can see Roshi winning is with the Mafuba

And even then Jiraiya can undo seals.

Edit: Forgot Roshi has Ultra Instinct in the shittastic super manga lmao

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Aren't they both perverts? Roshi will probably win by showing Jiraiya his aerobics tapes.

Sincerest

Jan 22, 2018
Watch it be some bullshit like "Jariaya does sexy jutsu to distract Roshi, therefore he wins because Roshi is such a pervert."

No other way in hell Jaraiya would win.

Bob_Coffee

Oct 25, 2017
hentai turtle master wins by mafuba. that is how this will play out. or should play out. roshi's turtle Mitch McConnell will rig the match from the sidelines.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't they both perverts? Roshi will probably win by showing Jiraiya his aerobics tapes.
Depends on how far they want to go into super but
(super spoilers on roshi)
master roshi realizes his greatest most abusable weakness is his petvertnedess and 'trains it out' for the big epic tournament to the point it didn't affect him in battle

Super as a whole really improved roshi. Hope they use that for the battle.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there's no reasonable way in which Jiraiya can win. I mean, Roshi blew up the fucking moon way back in the original Dragonball and everyone is several orders of magnitude stronger than that in Super.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Don't really put stock in these things, but yeah I think Roshi would win. Dragon Ball characters, even on the lower end, would be ungodly powerful in the world of Naruto.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Ball Super is a great series and Roshi has fantastic episodes in the anime version of the tournament. Where he actually goes above stronger enemies in a believable way.

This Mangaka is just a hack.

Really loved when Roshi literally tried to rape a women. Great series. No hacks involved./s

Roshi should win this tho

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Jiraiyas way smarter

If he summons the toad, then he might win

Not that far into super, didnt know roshi was apart of it loool

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking Jiraiya for pre super Roshi and then remembered that even pre super Roshi was able to blow up the moon so....

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Roshi gets a ridiculous powerup in Super and even gives base form Goku some trouble. Beats up on Tien. How does he not carry this easily?

Apr 16, 2018
Y'all wildin heavily thinking Jiraiya has any move that comes close to Roshi's firepower.

He was strong enough to destroy moons as early as OG Dragonball.

As of Super? He'd shit on Jiraiya from the shoulders of celestials.

Jiraiya really has no defense against a full-power Kamehameha atomizing him.

Dec 31, 2017
Depends on how far they want to go into super but
(super spoilers on roshi)
master roshi realizes his greatest most abusable weakness is his petvertnedess and 'trains it out' for the big epic tournament to the point it didn't affect him in battle

Super as a whole really improved roshi. Hope they use that for the battle.

That's one way to put his episode with Puar.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking Jiraiya for pre super Roshi and then remembered that even pre super Roshi was able to blow up the moon so....

Blowing up a moon is within late Naruto character ranges, and while he specifically never performed that feat, I wouldn't be surprised if Jiriya could do it. Super probably pushes this in to roshi wins territory.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm genuinely curious as to how. Roshi is faster with more destructive power and feats.

TBH I forgot about the UI bullcrap in the manga.

But in anime Super Roshi is bested physically by the likes of Ganos and Frost. He beats them through smarts.

Jiraiya in Senin mode should be superior physically and smarter

But DeathBattle takes everything into account so the manga's peyote induced version of ultra instinct that's just "the basics of martial arts" that every old master has and lets them immediately dodge Jiren level attacks is going to be there.

So yeah Jiraiya is boned.