• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As I've said in the other thread, I'm okay with this. I know most people know one song from her which is whispered as fuck but she knows how to sing, could be a great one.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think this can be great. She can really sing, and with a good composition she might shine a lot.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
Would not have been my first (or second or third) choice. She overrated af.

At least the bar to clear is low after that Sam Smith abortion from the last film.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
As I've said in the other thread, I'm okay with this. I know most people know one song from her which is whispered as fuck but she knows how to sing, could be a great one.
I listened to several of her songs including one she claimed had "belting" vocals and it was all quiet and weak. She's ok but I really am not excited about this.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I listened to several of her songs including one she claimed had "belting" vocals and it was all quiet and weak. She's ok but I really am not excited about this.

Well she ain't no Bjork but she has a pleasant voice and an interesting style. It could be good, but since we haven't heard anything it's hard to tell.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
So you're a Bond guy
Double-0-7 Bond guy
Leaves the ladies fond guy
Stop the villain's bomb guy

I'm that Bond type
British super spy type
Make the villain hurl type
Might seduce his girl type

I'm the Bond guy.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Bond themes are always hit or miss anyway. Looking forward to see what it sounds like.

Jul 18, 2018
So you're a Bond guy
Double-0-7 Bond guy

I'm that Bond type
British super spy type

I'm the Bond guy.
10/10
But back to Eilish... i like the choice. Her brother and her will create something new/fresh for the theme so i'm down for it.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
tenor.gif

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So you're a Bond guy
Double-0-7 Bond guy

I'm that Bond type
British super spy type

I'm the Bond guy.

amazing. xD

And Billie's voice will totally suit something like this. And I look forward to what oversized tshirt she'll wear for the music video. (there's my bad joke) :P

Just get Duran Duran back, damn it.

lol seconded

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Smart move for both parties. A good way for Bond to reach teenagers with whom it isn't relevant and it lets her reach older adults with whom she isn't really relevant.