• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
That's great for her. She's really killing it. Though, Roddy Rich was robbed.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
First they nab Zimmer and now this? Damn, everything's lining up perfectly for this movie after being dead in the water with Spectre.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Solid choice. Natalie Mering would have been better but I can live with this. Billie has made a few bops.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Hello fellow kids

One thing going for her though is she def knows how to work within an affective vibe. It's a 'crazy enough to work' sort of choice.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be even worse than Die Another Day with Billie's struggle vocals having ass

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Listened to some of her tracks on Spotify since I wasn't familiar with her work. Not bad.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
The "bad guy" singer? But why? Don't they normally go with someone who has more than one song?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like that fit, Zimmer is the fuck no part of all this.

Like a shitty version of Queen?

I made it all up. Except for Stahelik really is directing and Bautista was considered for Kurgan, which I didn't know when I typed it, but it's obvious in hindsight. However, even if Mse was your fave band ever, it's sadly true that there cannot be a good version of queen except queen and that anyone trying would be shitty by comparison. What Muse is good at however, is playing off high melodrama with a straight face and a slight wink.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I made it all up. Except for Stahelik really is directing and Bautista was considered for Kurgan, which I didn't know when I typed it, but it's obvious in hindsight. However, even if Mse was your fave band ever, it's sadly true that there cannot be a good version of queen except queen and that anyone trying would be shitty by comparison. What Muse is good at however, is playing off high melodrama with a straight face and a slight wink.
There has been a remake on the books for close to 20 years.
Believe it when I Netflix it.