• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mao2

Oct 28, 2017
titlelogo.png

PS4 version was announced today along with the new characters Yaksha and Raiden.
https://gematsu.com/2019/04/the-ninja-warriors-once-again-launches-for-ps4-switch-in-july-in-japan

Official website.
https://www.natsumeatari.co.jp/tnwoa/

Some extra info from Famitsu.com. Thanks to Harpoon for posting it!
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201904/18174993.html
  • Japanese version will be a digital only release.
  • International version will be titled "The Ninja Saviors Return of the Warriors", released both physically and digitally by Arc System Works in Asia and Softdistribution GmbH/Strictly Limited Games in Europe and North America.

Last edited:

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
It feels like it's been forever since we last heard about this.

Forget the new characters though, what's Daddy Mulk sound like now?

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
I mean... sprites of this caliber take time! SUPER glad to see it happening though. Hope we see the new charas in motion soon!

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it's released in the EU. The snes game is an unfairly overlooked gem of a game.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Damn I am LOVING the new characters. They fit in perfectly but look to seriously shake up how the game feels at the same time.

The new version of Wild Guns was on another level and this looks to be very much the same kind of upgrade. Happy to see it is not an exclusive, too!

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
This is fantastic news! Holy shit at that one giant character. They were "... well since we made the resolution huge lets just go big or go home!"

Day one for digital and a hopeful physical release.

Last edited:

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to finally hear more news on this! Both of the new characters look kick-ass. I really want to try out Raiden!

Also, according to Famitsu, the game's going to be called "THE NINJA SAVIORS Return of the Warriors" overseas (likely because of trademark issues with American Ninja Warrior), and is being released by Strictly Limited Games and Arc System Works Asia.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
Glad to finally hear more news on this! Both of the new characters look kick-ass. I really want to try out Raiden!

Also, according to Famitsu, the game's going to be called "THE NINJA SAVIORS Return of the Warriors" overseas (likely because of trademark issues with American Ninja Warrior), and is being released by Strictly Limited Games and Arc System Works Asia.
Wonderful! Thank you for that info. I hope we get a pre-order announcement soon, because I want to lock mine in now.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Continues to look great - even better that they could also add another plattform to the mix. Good times.

sixteen-bit

Oct 30, 2017

Any word on JP physical release? That title is super wack, lol.

nenned

Oct 27, 2017
I was just wondering what happened to this a couple days ago, lol. Will get for Switch. Looks great!

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh cool, happy for PS4 owners.

Hopefully Natsume publishes a physical version for both platforms in the west like they did with Wild Guns Reloaded.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah, it's going to be SUPER disappointing if Natsume doesn't publish the physical version themselves.

OP
OP

mao2

Oct 28, 2017

Thank you, added this info in OP! :)

Any word on JP physical release? That title is super wack, lol.
Unfortunately it's a digital only title in Japan.
Nintendo Switch、PS4用ダウンロード専売ソフト『ザ・ニンジャウォーリアーズ ワンスアゲイン』が2019年7月に発売決定。

Last edited:

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Day 1, looks amazing and the SFC original copy costs an arm and a leg to get. Plus I've got plenty of faith this remaster will be amazing after how damn awesome Wild Guns was.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
For who may have missed it the first time around. This game looks to be almost complete redrawn, and/or 'touched up' in every possible way. None of the spritework is the same.

LqRJjbr.png

iQgAP6Q.png

te0ZsNE.png

5vOSbNM.png

ZmcUZp6.gif
lvAbyj5.gif

Zapages

Oct 28, 2017
Omg, I remember wanting to play this game when I was younger.... Do you guys think it will get localized here in NA?