• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EaO-ukPXkAIwwBK

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottpro/

Game came out at 2015, pretty disappointing number that explains why we haven't seen a sequel...

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Still would rather have Sony invest in this IP compared to Days Gone. Regardless of the sales.

Wariobenotware

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 2, 2020
This was a bad game but i always thought that it had near infinite potential for a sequel to blow us away but it probobaly won't ever happen.

Nov 2, 2017
Is this accurate? I've seen people mention how it was profitable but I can only believe one of these statements. There's no way a game with 4-5 years of development can break even on 1.7 million sales over 5 years.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
well we don't know how long ago he updated that section of his profile you know. I haven't updated mine for a couple of years :P

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
All they had to do was ape Gears' gameplay but in their Victorian setting with Werewolves, Vampires and Steampunk, yet they couldn't do it.

There's a lot of wasted potential with this game sadly.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Contract them to make uncharted next

No thanks, they can make an Order sequel and correct their mistakes. Lots of potential there, Uncharted can take a break.

All they had to do was ape Gears' gameplay but in their Victorian setting with Werewolves, Vampires and Steampunk, yet they couldn't do it.

There's a lot of wasted potential with this game sadly.

Imo the gameplay isn't the issue, it's the lack of it lol.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I thought this game had so much potential. Was the game amazing? Not necessarily, but it isn't bad either. It had the potential to make an Uncharted -> Uncharted 2 leap if they made a sequel.

I still hold out hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.