• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Err, so I've downloaded Doom 1 and I've got to "Login to BNet"? I don't know what this is. I put my email in, hit the 'Create Account' button and just get an 'error logging in'.

ignata

Dec 26, 2017
Denver
Err, so I've downloaded Doom 1 and I've got to "Login to BNet"? I don't know what this is. I put my email in, hit the 'Create Account' button and just get an 'error logging in'.

Same here. Doesn't seem to be an option to not login.

Should also mention this is on Switch.

Edit: Have since gotten in. I never thought I'd update a post saying I was able to finally log in to play single player DOOM.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
There it is, announced on the QuakeCon Steam

PS4/XB1/Mobile/Switch

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Man, I just bought RE4 last night on the Switch after it got that price drop the and game was blowing me away all over again after not playing through it for a while.

Now I get 3 DOOM games AND Fire Emblem the next day LOL??

SOMEBODY PLZ SEND HELP!

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Buying these on Switch, even though I won't play them for a while. Too busy with Fire Emblem

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Don't know if there are many PS3 users here who care, but Doom Classic Complete just got removed from the European store.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
BUY IT PEOPLE. BUY BUY BUY!

It's got Lost Missions, it's BFG edition.

Thy Flesh Consumed is included.
If it's BFG Edition then it should also include Doom 1 & 2 with expansions. Why would anyone buy the 1 and 2 separate if like you say they can get the BFG Edition which includes everything? I'll need to check that out.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So uh..

...not sure if this was mentioned, but I can't get past the title screen on DOOM 1 without a Bnet login...

So um...

EDIT: Beaten, but yeah, uh, yikes...

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing conflicting reports about what versions of each game these are. Can anyone confirm which one each release is?

Reminder that Doom 64 is more relevant to the plot of the modern Doom games than Doom 3 is.
Bring Doom 64 to Switch plz.
Also give me Doom Slayer in Smash.
I do wish Doom 64 wasn't as neglected as it is. If it were part of this I would buy it also.

So uh..

...not sure if this was mentioned, but I can't get past the title screen on DOOM 1 without a Bnet login...

So um...

EDIT: Beaten, but yeah, uh, yikes...

And what's this shit about?

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Jesus Christ Bethesda you need to be connected even after initial login

Really making good use of portability there

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
I didn't hate DOOM 3. It was different, but I liked the horror route they went with it.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Jesus Christ Bethesda you need to be connected even after initial login

Really making good use of portability there
What?!
This is just mind boggling.
Why on earth do you need to be online to play these single player games?!
They better fix this and NOT have it in Doom Eternal.
Does anybody know if Youngblood is the same?

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
DOOM 3 up on Canadian eShop. I want to hear some performance impressions, but I'll absolutely buy in for that price.

Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if there are many PS3 users here who care, but Doom Classic Complete just got removed from the European store.

The 360 versions of Doom 1/2 just got delisted too, although the PS3 one is kind of a bigger issue since it included Master Levels and Final DOOM too I believe?

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Well I'm not going to bother getting into semantics. Context is key when I say it's bad because I'm saying it's a bad DOOM game. Whether you think it's good or well made is irrelevant to me. I've gone back to it multiple times over the years and bounced off it each time because it's a poor DOOM experience to me.
I am curious, do you really just hate the game or do you hate it because it's called Doom?

I've known people who can't get seem to enjoy games when they differ from expectations and it's always baffling to me.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Wow, Doom 1 actually has proper HD rumble integration! The chainsaw is even more fun than before.