The |OT| |OT|: Index, Volunteer, Coordinate, & Collaborate [Read OP!]

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
The list is up-to-date as of
post #2046 on December 1, 2018

[~[~[~[~[---- Skip to the Claim Index ----]~]~]~]~]
A note upfront: Please read these guidelines before you make a claim for the first time. Remember that CTRL+F (Win)/Command+F (Mac) is your friend (same window text search). Before asking if game/film x, y, or z have been claimed yet, do a quick search here. It's easy!

Upfront
You do not need to claim threads that are just random threads about a thing or an issue or an idea. If you want to post a Salami OT, or your local bathouse, or about jaywalking while cosplaying as a pixel art frog, just go ahead and do it. No need to go through this procedure. Same goes for already released games/products. If you have an OT ready to go for something that is already in the past, you do not need to claim it either as there is a super low chance someone was working on the same thing. This is for products/events/media releases that are tied to release dates and follow a certain pattern. Claiming OTs is a measure to avoid conflict and multiple people putting work into elaborate threads on the same thing. In general, follow the rules about creating threads found in the Resetera General FAQ at the top of the page.

Also: The index is not for keeping track of threads that exist, it is for new, upcoming threads only!

SOME BRIEF GUIDELINES ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO CLAIM HERE:
  1. You're making a commitment to work on it.
  2. You'll update us if you change your mind or when a release date changes! Do so through DM or a post with the new date! If you don't update a claim's release date and the entered post/release date passes, the claim gets deleted. This is solely your responsibility.
  3. If you choose to make a thread on someone else's behalf you are solely responsible for it.
  4. Posting an OT is taking on a responsibility to maintain it, too. Don't just post one, cash in the praise, then dash. Keep it updated if other posters bring up valuable info to collect and share. Make sure things are accurate.
  5. If somebody has already claimed an OT that you also wanted to work on, collaborate with each other. Claiming an OT is not a race to be first to exclude others. Collaboration is mandatory if multiple people want to work on an OT! This is not first come first served! Claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making dueling threads, it's not about excluding others.
  6. Be reasonable - claims are to only be made for games/movies/etc officially announced as releasing/premiering within the next six months. No TBA or "coming soon" type stuff. No educated guesstimates or speculation. Provide a source for the release date. As official as possible, please. No speculation. Also: please inform me if that date is changed, like when there are delays/specifications from Qx to MonthX, etc.
    Example:
    • Not OK: It's E3 2018 and you want to claim a game announced for "2019" or "Winter 2018"
    • Not OK: It's December 2018 and you want to claim a game announced for "2019" or "Summer 2019"
    • OK: It's E3 2018 and you want to claim a game announced for Q4 2019
    • OK: It's December 2018 and you want to claim a game announced for Q2/"first half of" 2019
  7. E3 press conference (or equivalent) threads cannot be claimed as per admin/mod decision. They will be assigned by the mod team. Events such as game tournaments/long-form showcase streams are not affected by this.
All OTs posted on ResetEra must follow the official guidelines.

The ResetEra FAQ has this to say about posting OTs
Official Topics (OTs): OTs for products need to be claimed first in the specific thread for OTs (which exist for both Gaming and Etcetera). You can design your OT however you want but we'd like to suggest that you should include some basic information about the product (see below). The format for an OT thread title is usually <product name> |OT| <subtitle>.

OTs for games should not go up more than 72 hours before launch. A strong OT should contain the following:
  • Release Date
  • Developer
  • Publisher
  • Platform(s)
  • Price(s)
New OTs may be posted to and remain in their respective Video Games or EtcetEra sections for one month before being moved to the Hangouts.
A NOTE FROM THE INDEXER:
  • Please do your best to use the formatting below.
  • Correct formatting makes everyone's life easier when looking up if something has been claimed already and so on.

HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
1.) Copy the code below depending on what kind of topic you are planning to make.

"Video Games" Forum (Game releases, game events, community hangouts):
Code:
[b]TITLE[/b] by [url=LINK TO YOUR RESETERA PROFILE]USERNAME[/URL] ([url=PERMALINK TO YOUR CLAIM'S POST]TODAY'S DATE[/url])
[URL=LINK TO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE SOURCE - no speculation!]RELEASE DATE[/URL]
For Community/Hangout threads not tied to "release dates," please indicate when you plan on posting it! These dates are needed for me to know when to check if it's been posted and then remove it from this list. If you are posting it moments after the claim, you do not need to claim it in the first place. Please be mindful of this.

"EtcetEra" Forum (Movies, TV, events, issues, etc):
Code:
[ETC][b]TITLE[/b] by [url=LINK TO YOUR RESETERA PROFILE]USERNAME[/url] ([url=PERMALINK TO YOUR CLAIM'S POST]TODAY'SDATE[/url])
EVENT/LIVE/POST DATE
See purple text above about posting dates!

2.) Replace the data with your own data.
  • Title refers to the title of the topic you are claiming.
  • Enter your username, as well as a link to your own profile
  • "Today's Date" refers to the date you claimed the topic, and links back to that post through a permalink (see below for how to get those). Permalinks are necessary because different page display settings varying by user will lead to regular links not reliably linking to the actual correct post.
HOW TO GET A PERMALINK TO YOUR POST:
New Era themes:

Legacy Era themes:

3.) Include the expected release date for the product / event / whatever in that same post with an official source link
4.) That's it! You're done! :)

User Wozman23 created a numbers-focused guide for image-based OT designs that should prove useful to anyone doing an OT (especially first-timers!). Check it out here: Tips & Tricks for OTs |OT| Design Intervention

SPECIAL ADMIN NOTICE ABOUT BANNED GAMES:
As a general guide, if a game is not appropriate for Twitch (see: https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1992676-list-of-prohibited-games), it is unlikely to be appropriate here.

Note that that list is instructive but not absolute. When we are ready to articulate our own, it will be added to the FAQ.

RESETERA |OT| INDEX

This index is not for keeping track of threads that exist, it is for new, upcoming threads only!

See post #2

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
############## December 2018 ##############
[ETC] Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse by Mr. Sam ( 6th June 2018 )
14th December 2018
-----

PlayStation Classic by Seik (November 28, 2018)
December 3rd, 2018

Atelier Arland Series Deluxe by Luminaire (September 26th, 2018)
December 4th, 2018

Just Cause 4 by JaseC (November 14th, 2018)
December 4th, 2018 (Gold Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition pre-purchasers get 24-hour early access)

The Last Remnant Remastered by SirNinja (November 28, 2018)
December 6, 2018

Super Smash Bros Ultimate by IntelliHeath ( 6/12/2018 )
December 7 2018

Katamari Damacy Reroll by mazi (November 21, 2018)
December 7, 2018

Yo-kai Watch 3 by Dandy Crocodile (September 27, 2018)
February 8, 2019
"I will be posting this with the announced EU release then updating and bumping it with the NA release in February.
New posting time/EU release date is"
December 7, 2018

Earth Defense Force 5 by Bosh (July 27th, 2018)
December 11, 2018

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World by Luminaire (July 14th, 2018)
December 13, 2018 (Japan) / Early 2019 (NA/EU)

Borderlands 2 VR by purseowner (25/10/18)
December 14th

Firewatch on Switch by TheMoon (May 13, 2018)
December 17, 2018

Red Dead Online by Lackless (Aug 22, 2018)
December 2018

############## January 2019 ##############
[ETC]
-----

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition
by Cornbread78 & Rpgmonkey (June 10, 2018)
January 11, 2019

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
by The Poochy Kid(September 13th, 2018)
January 11th, 2019

Onimusha Warlords
by SolVanderlyn (August 29th)
January 15th

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes by NotLiquid (August 31, 2018)
January 18, 2019

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown by Aerocrane (September 19th 2018)
January 18th 2019

Kingdom Hearts III by Meelow(September 29th, 2018)
January 25, 2019

Resident Evil 2 Remake by Kindekuma (July 26th, 2018) with Sub Level (June 11, 2018)
January 25, 2019

Sunless Skies by TheRedSnifit (09/15/2018)
January 2019

############## February 2019 ##############
[ETC]
-----

Etrian Odyssey Nexus by Hero Alice (19 October 2018)
5 February 2019

The Pedestrian by Wozman23 (August 11, 2018)
February 2019

Crackdown 3 by Klobrille (23rd April 18)
February 2019

Yo-kai Watch 3 byDandy Crocodile (September 27, 2018)
February 8, 2019

Dead or Alive 6 by Eolz (September 10th 2018)
February 15th 2019

Steins;Gate Elite by Phantom Thief (August 30 2018)
February 19, 2019

Dirt Rally 2.0 by janusff (September 26th,2018)
February 26th, 2019

Eagle Island by Wozman23 (August 11, 2018)
February 2019

############## March 2019 ##############
[ETC] Captain Marvel by The Kree (September 30, 2018)
March 8, 2019
-----

Left Alive by Kindekuma (October 9th 2018)
March 5th, 2019

Devil May Cry 5 by Jawmuncher (8/21/2018)
March 8, 2018

Assassin's Creed III: Remastered by SG-17 (September 29, 2018)
March 2019

############## April 2019 ##############
[ETC] Avengers 4 by Quick (2018-11-01)
April 24, 2019
-----

############## May 2019 ##############

[ETC] The Handmaid's Tale S3 by 9/11/18)
Q2 2019
-----

Team Sonic Racing by Redhead On Moped (May 30th 2018)
May 21, 2019
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

############## Q4 2018 - Q2 2019 ##############

Uppers by Sumio Mondo (October 13th 2018)
Q4 2018

Wargroove by hersheyfan (December 1, 2017)
Early 2019

Quake Champions (1.0 full release) by AgentStrange (October 26, 2017)

Untitled Goose Game by Kindekuma (August 30th, 2018)
Early 2019 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ashen by Dancrane212 (October 19th)

Below by Dancrane212 (October 19th)

Atelier Lulua ~ The Scion of Arland ~ by Luminaire (November 6th, 2018)
Spring 2019

Fire Emblem: Three Houses by Muzy (December 1, 2018)
Spring 2019

Yoshi’s Crafted World by Muzy (December 1, 2018)
Spring 2019

Black Desert (Xbox One) byZeta Ori (October 25th, 2017)
2019 (Beta "Fall 2018)

Virgo Vs The Zodiac by Luminaire (November 10th, 2018)
Q2 2019

Final Fantasy XIV : Shadowbringers by Dark Knight (November 21, 2018)
Early Summer 2019(most likely June as were the last two xpacs)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
To be reasonable - claims are to only be made for games/etc with either solid release dates (within a year) OR officially announced as releasing within the next twelve months (aka the 1-year-out rule). Example: a game given a 2020 release year can be claimed starting January 2020.
Community / Unspecific Dates
The Last Night by TheWorthyEdge June 11, 2017

Also, how does someone claim an OT months before a forum exists?

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Mentioned it in the last thread but I'll say it here too.

NFS Payback will be my first OT (feel like giving back to the community rather than just shitpost as I usually do). If anyone wants to collaborate or give me hand, drop me a PM. Got a few nice ideas in mind already.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together here and figure out that this whole list is c/p from the old forum?
That's a tiny bit unfair. I never had an account on GAF, and I was assured this would be a fresh start. If we're carrying things over from that forum, doesn't that inherently discount newer members?

Also, I don't understand the snarky response.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
That's a tiny bit unfair. I never had an account on GAF, and I was assured this would be a fresh start. If we're carrying things over from that forum, doesn't that inherently discount newer members?

Also, I don't understand the snarky response.
Snarky response is my middle name. :) Don't read too much into it, but get used it. It's cold out here in space. Snark keeps me warm.

Many members moved over, they probably still want to do their OTs. Some don't.

Again, work in progress.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to make a Bioware OT. At the last place we had the Mass Effect Community thread, which saw decent popularity, but given Mass Effect's murky future and the fact that the thread tended to have plenty of Dragon Age talk anyways, so...

Bioware Community Thread by Patryn(October 26, 2017)

SG-17

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, Eggbok (egg) is still going to do the COD WWII OT. He will be here next registration wave.

Last edited:
I'd like to make a Bioware OT. At the last place we had the Mass Effect Community thread, which saw decent popularity, but given Mass Effect's murky future and the fact that the thread tended to have plenty of Dragon Age talk anyways, so...

Bioware Community Thread by Patryn(October 26, 2017)
Heck yeah!!! I'll be there for sure! Go for it, Patryn!

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Project Zero/Fatal Frame/零 by -shadow-(26-10-2017)

Like so? (Yes this is the claim for the OT if that's possible for here.)
A Community OT? Please put that in the title if so. Or for that movie they were making?)

Since the post I made in the previous thread in Hangouts wasn't transferred over:

So now that we have the release date for the game...

Dragon Ball FighterZ by donkey show (October 26, 2017)

January 26, 2018
You still have the claim from before in the list :)
I haven't updated anything yet. It's all quite hectic today.

donkey show

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
You still have the claim from before in the list :)
I haven't updated anything yet. It's all quite hectic today.
Haha, I know. Just updating now since there's an actual release date versus the nebulous 2018. Thanks again for sorting it all. Take your time as well. There's no rush for this. ^^

Oct 25, 2017
After reading the list of claimed OT's can I conclude that we're allowed to create an OT for a game that's more than 4 days from launch opposed to what the forum rules state?

And what is seen as a launch? PUBG hasn't been launched but has an OT for example.
Are public tests seen as a launch?
Are closed tests seen as a launch?

Luulubuu

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Good to see that people won't read no matter the forum
After reading the list of claimed OT's can I conclude that we're allowed to create an OT for a game that's more than 4 days from launch opposed to what the forum rules state?

And what is seen as a launch? PUBG hasn't been launched but has an OT for example.
Are public tests seen as a launch?
Are closed tests seen as a launch?
PUBG has no OT, it has a community thread on EA. I have the PUBG OT and I haven't posted it, so there's no OT

Oct 25, 2017
Terra Battle 2 OT. In progress. Don't expect any traffic given the current state it's in so won't be finished till later the day.

Terra Battle 2 |OT| All hail t... hello? byMars (Oct, 26th 2017)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Québec City
As for Hangout, I already posted my Saturn OT.

I intend to transfer my Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube and Ripping Threads later, if there's no objections against that. I just need to work on my banners so that they're ERA instead of something else. Should post at least one of those today but I don't want to release everything one shot anyway because it would kinda feel spammy. :P

SG-17

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
As for Hangout, I already posted my Saturn OT.

I intend to transfer my Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube and Ripping Threads later, if there's no objections against that. I just need to work on my banners so that they're ERA instead of something else. :P
Do you know if anyone is bringing over the Game Boy thread?

Oct 25, 2017
I have to move the Planet Coaster OT from the old forum to this one.

Have it saved but need to change some banners/references first, and the add all the new DLC info that has come/is coming.

SG-17

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, the person who posted the old thread hasn't been active since July.

So I will be posting the Game Boy collecting thread.

Seik can you let me know when you get your collecting threads up so we can add links to out OPs?

Oct 25, 2017
Do we need to post a claim for a recent OT that was already up and going before the move? Or can I just make a few modifications and re-post it?

Oct 25, 2017
The Elder Scrolls: Online by Taker34( 26th October 2017)
4th April 2014

That is if it doesn't conflict with TES community OT. It shouldn't since it's receiving new DLC every 2-3 months. Also not sure if doing old games is ok or not. TheMoon
It's an ongoing game, so I think that should be fine. Community thread is for discussing the older games, basically. I'll link to your thread and the Skyrim Switch thread. :)

Oct 25, 2017

Seik can you let me know when you get your collecting threads up so we can add links to out OPs?
Will that include the gbc and gba too?

Also is anyone bringing SMS, Genesis and SNES threads? (I'm looking at you IrishNinja)

Oct 25, 2017
Québec City

Sure thing, buddy!

I'll just work on having everything ready once it's all done we'll link our stuff together as Retro-Era. (Or whatever name it ends up being.)