• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
TheMoon - I noticed you updated but I didn't see my request on the newly updated list. Just curious if I made a mistake, it was accidentally overlooked, or some other reason. Thanks!

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a big enough deal to warrant an OT, so I guess I'll throw my hat in if nobody else wants to

Romancing SaGa 2 |OT| by Nairume (12/11/2017)
Release: December 15th, 2017

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
TheMoon - I noticed you updated but I didn't see my request on the newly updated list. Just curious if I made a mistake, it was accidentally overlooked, or some other reason. Thanks!
A link to your post would've been helpful here. You mean the black friday 2018 one? Yes, sorry, I did overlook that because while scrolling through, I thought it was for this year and thus old. Added now.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Might want to talk about it with BY2K since he used to do the Nintendo E3 threads in the old land. Also technically we don't even know if Nintendo is doing anything for E3 2018 yet :P

Looks like BY2K and I are going to have to duke this out Smash style haha. And true, but I just wanted to post early just in case.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Not sure if this is the place to ask but I'm wanting to go ahead and make an OT for Gang Beasts PS4 and was wondering if I can convert the release date thread to the official OT as it's being used for that right now. What do I gotta do to be able to change the title If I can convert the thread to an OT. Apologies this is my first time doing this. Thanks.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Not sure if this is the place to ask but I'm wanting to go ahead and make an OT for Gang Beasts PS4 and was wondering if I can convert the release date thread to the official OT as it's being used for that right now. What do I gotta do to be able to change the title If I can convert the thread to an OT. Apologies this is my first time doing this. Thanks.
PM a mod

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I dont think anyone has claimed Arcana Heart 3 Love max Six Stars yet so I guess I need to step up.

Arcana Heart 3 Love max Six Stars by shaowebb (12/13/2017)
12/13/2017

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
If I want to make an OT not related to a specific game, let's say a genre, what are the guidelines? Where should I post it? in Hangouts? Do I have to make a claim also?
i am a noob at this

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
If I want to make an OT not related to a specific game, let's say a genre, what are the guidelines? Where should I post it? in Hangouts? Do I have to make a claim also?
i am a noob at this
That's a Community Thread. You don't really need to claim those but some people do.
They generally go in Hangouts but be sure there's not one already for whatever you're covering.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
i am a noob at this
There's no real need to claim these, as the OP outlines. Post in the main board and it'll be moved to hangouts after a month.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Is there limit to an OT? If I making one that is fairly long should I reserve posts?
Sorry I tried to find that info but could not

FriendlyNPC

Oct 27, 2017
Any one doing a Finding Paradise (To The Moon 2) OT? The game just released on Steam and no one is talking about it D:.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I want to put down interest in creating a Pangya Mobile OT, the game is F2P and only out in SEA but features a English-text option and it's super easy to grab the .apk for Android devices. Though I wonder is there enough interest here for one?

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I want to put down interest in creating a Pangya Mobile OT, the game is F2P and only out in SEA but features a English-text option and it's super easy to grab the .apk for Android devices. Though I wonder is there enough interest here for one?
Many people use the Japanese Mobile Gacha Games OT for that. So many releases that only a handful of us play but many of us try lots of new ones and discuss them. Worth bringing up there!

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Can someone make an OT on Castle Story, the one from the birth of KickStarter?

Video here on the newest update, just released today:

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dropping the PUBG OT since I don't see myself like collab with that particular community, have fun whoever gets it.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to get a around the horizontal spacing margin between pictures?

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Okay, if the Catherine remake is fair game, I've been desperate to claim these if that's okay?

Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night by purseowner (19/12/17)
Release: May 24th 2018

Persona 5: Dancing Star Night by purseowner (19/12/17)
Release: May 24th 2018

Last edited: