• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I had requested it forever ago but apparently I forgot to update the post to format it was supposed to be in lol.

Oh hey if you want to make it solo or collab I'm up for either. :) Your IW OT was great!

Obviously if you feel more comfortable making it yourself, then go straight ahead!

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Kingdom Hearts III by Meelow ( 17th May 2018)

Hopefully this is allowed.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Pretty sure that's been claimed for the past 5 years or so.

Seriously though, we still have no confirmation of a release date, do we?

Oh...Nevermind then.

If you had read the OP you'd know, Meelow :D

no.

I did read it and I suck and don't see anything.

obama-oh-no-you-didnt.gif

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
a non Egg CoD OT? Surely, "Doomsday" is right around the corner.....

Oh no I have to do this one, it will be the IIIIth Cod OT I've done in a row. It's clearly destiny and fate at the same time!

Oh hey if you want to make it solo or collab I'm up for either. :) Your IW OT was great!

Obviously if you feel more comfortable making it yourself, then go straight ahead!

I'm down for a collab OT, I've only done it once and that was for Battlefront II. It was a lot of fun lol. I'm extremely good at OT visuals btw. I'm down if you are though!

crown jewel was you even just saying blops so if you search for black ops in the thread nothing shows up :D

Amazing, silly me lmao! Mahbahd!

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm down for a collab OT, I've only done it once and that was for Battlefront II. It was a lot of fun lol. I'm extremely good at OT visuals btw. I'm down if you are though!

Sure. I could maybe help with some ideas and writing but then you handle the visuals. Obviously we could crank out some more specific ideas once we get closer to release and know much more.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sure. I could maybe help with some ideas and writing but then you handle the visuals. Obviously we could crank out some more specific ideas once we get closer to release and know much more.

Of course, my favorite thing about doing the CoD OT's is that everything is leaked like 1-2 weeks before release. So we'll have a good chunk of info from E3 and the Beta but the deal sealer is right before release! Do you have discord?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Supposedly there is a Detroit become human OT coming soon with work from myself and angie22 so look forward to that people :)

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
At this time, we're still looking for one person to the Devolver Digital E3 Press Conference Thread. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
updated the list and decided to kill these two claims for good. please reclaim once these things are either properly announced or are not actual years away (and fall within the guidelines lined out in the OP)

[ETC] Surface Phone by neoak (2nd January 2017) [reconfirmed via DM]
TBA 2018?

[ETC] Avatar 3 by Shira (October 26, 2017)
December 17, 2021 (lol)

it's become a bit ridiculous to shut down claims for stuff that is outside the 6 month window while having these legacy claims from another forum in here for things that aren't even properly announced or were made half a decade in advance.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hello, is there no one doing Black Ops 4? I don't see it on the list... I could do it!

If not...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 by Kalentan (5/17/2018)
October 12th

I had requested it forever ago but apparently I forgot to update the post to format it was supposed to be in lol.

Team CoD

Vampyr by 2B or not 2B (May 18th 2018)
June 5th 2018

Only if you actually don't want to do it TheMoon!

Talked with TheMoon , said I could claim the Vampyr OT

Vampyr by More_Badass (May 20th 2018)
Releases on June 5th

And team Vampyr, can you please sort out who posts the OT for your two games and let me know? Collaborate away as you please but I just need to know who will post the thread so I can look it up come release day and remove it from the index.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Team CoD

And team Vampyr, can you please sort out who posts the OT for your two games and let me know? Collaborate away as you please but I just need to know who will post the thread so I can look it up come release day and remove it from the index.

I'll post the CoD one, also can you include a beta OT with the BO4 release OT in the index. We're going to do both!

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Team CoD

I told More_Badass that it was fine that they could do it (although I didn't get a reply I do think they're still working on it)
Sorry, forgot to reply to you. Yes, I'm still working on it

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
We're still looking for someone to do the Devolver Digital Press Conference Thread. If you're interested, please send me a PM. Thanks!

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
No-one doing the Vita release of Muv-Luv?

I'll fling something together on the day if not.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FYI to the index curators, I'm planning on posting the FLCL 2 OT the morning before it airs. Saturday, June 2 in the morning.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
it's just me :)
there's no need to give such a specific heads-up, btw.
Ahh sorry about that, the front page said to give the time of thread posting lol
please indicate when you plan on posting it! These dates are needed for me to know when to check if it's been posted and then remove it from this list. Please be mindful of this.

Was just following instructions!

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA