• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
I'm back and still keen to do the OT for Death's Gambit (whenever that game actually comes out...)

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'd be happy to do the OT for Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On if Shun doesn't join here. I'm gonna be picking it up day 1.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Any word on anyone working on a OT for the new Season of Gintama? It didn't have an OT on the old land (People just posted on the previous Season thread)

Wesley-Σ

Oct 26, 2017
PlatinumGames OT by Wesley-Σ (10/26/2017)
12/01/2017

Does this work? I would like to claim the PlatinumGames OT. A month is a long estimate to complete it, but it would be perfect.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
[ETC] FLCL 2/3 by Dark Knight (10/27/2017)
2018 TBA
I grouped season 2 and 3 together as one OT because they are being produced as a 12-episode block being split into two seasons. Not sure how far apart the seasons will air but I'll be sure to include it in the thread as we should know by the time season 2 airs.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
This is not a claim but I feel this thread makes the most sense to post in regarding this. I intend to continue making the E3 | General Information and FAQ threads, I know many appreciated those. E3 2018 is of course many months away still, but I figured an early notice would not hurt.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Do I need to re-format to re-confirm claim?
well, it certainly would save me doing it for every single pre-existing claim by hand :)

PlatinumGames OT by Wesley-Σ (10/26/2017)
12/01/2017

Does this work? I would like to claim the PlatinumGames OT. A month is a long estimate to complete it, but it would be perfect.
this would be a community OT, make sure to post it in hangouts, maybe label it Community too. you don't need a "release" date if it's not something that has an external release, like when you're just making a community thread to talk all things XYZ.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
btw, I just added this bit to the guidelines after how the original SNES Classic OT turned out back in the darklands.

• Posting an OT is taking on a responsibility to maintain it, too. Don't just post one, cash in the praise, then dash. Keep it updated if other posters bring up valuable info to collect and share. Make sure things are accurate.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Call of Duty: WWII by Egg (October 27th, 2017)
November 3rd, 2017.

If either of the links are broken I'll fix them when I get home, posted this on mobile lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just in case people are wondering, because I got some people asking via PMs, my Ripping and my N64 OT Threads should be up by tomorrow PM.

Yesterday mostly was about my Dreamcast and Gamecube thread...learned to use Gimp to do better banners and I organized my threads so that they're more consistent, presentation-wise.

Pal

Tried to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I'd like to claim the PS1 appreciation thread. I haven't seen the original owner recreate it here so far. Maybe he's not interested. Maybe he just didn't receive his invite for the forum yet. I do not intend to steal his work or anything since I'll start from fresh. If someone knows his whereabouts, let me know as soon as possible what are his intentions.

Thanks!

Meanwhile, here's my thread!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
guys, if you're just bringing over "old" threads (especially of old ass games like CS:GO^^), you don't need to mention a "release date" XD
the date is just for upcoming releases so I can order them and check if they've been posted, then remove them from the OP.

get what I mean? :)

Guys, I need a high resolution ERA logo for OT purposes. Where can I get them?

Much obliged! :-)

asking a mod seems like the easiest way, no? :)