• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Sure, but I rather not bother a mod with such trivial query, when another member of the community can possibly help just as well. Afterall, they probably got a lot on their plate already :-)

Nevertheless, I already have my OT up and running as we speak.
well but the mods have access to whoever made it and the forum is a few days old so no years-old archives to sift through on the net

Kvik

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Downunder.
the forum is a few days old so no years-old archives to sift through on the net

Fair point. I normally just query "site:resetera.com logo" in Google Image Search and it should return relevant result if its posted on the site. I did find one which I could use, while adequate, I prefer having a much larger resolution for future OT.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
[ETC] The Disaster Aritst by Aizō ( October 26th, 2017)
December 1st, 2017

[ETC] Junji Itō Collection (anime) by Aizō ( October 26th, 2017)
December 17th, 2017

I had these reserved on GAF, so just making sure.

I've found them now in the old list. In the future please don't just update the original claim post with titles and dates quietly, also tag me and post it here as an update, otherwise I'd never know that "The Masterpiece" turned into "The Disaster Artist"

[ETC] Tool's 5th Studio Album by Cisce (16th September 2013)
Still wanting it.

I know I'm being a party pooper here and this has been a cute thing over in the old place but this has been five years coming with nothing concrete in sight. Please claim it again when it's properly announced with a date. I'm sure nobody will snatch it away from you :)

Too early, please re-read the OP. I'm sure they'll nail down something more specific at PSX, come back then or in January.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory (Import) by KuwabaraTheMan(10/26/2017)
Releases 12/14/2017 in Japan

make sure to hit up PaperSparrow who claimed the non-import OT ...having two OTs just a month apart doesn't really make much sense. find a way to collaborate please.

Outcast Second Contact by Felensis (October 27th, 2017)
November 24th, 2017

Hope to get it up today, but in any case during the weekend.

If it comes out a month from no, you have no business posting this already, please re-read the OP!

Taroverse Community OT by Hektor 27.10.2017

Taroverse meaning for the Nier, Drakengard, and SinoAlice series' (as well as several manga and Novels) since they're all connected

if you're claiming community OTs not tied to a date give me some indicator when you're gonna post it, please. sometimes you're posting it hours later and it's a waste of everyone's time if I add it to the OP only to remove it the next day...

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
WE ARE FULLY UPDATED

please check if I've missed anything, etc.

Luulubuu can you please officially reconfirm all the OTs you're down for in the OP? Just wanna be sure. Same goes for purseowner and everybody else who might have not reconfirmed their claims since coming over here.

Thanks!

greyed out claims are those that haven't been reconfirmed yet properly.

matunter

Oct 26, 2017
Crash Bandicoot Community |OT| by matunter (27/10/17) Thread should be up by the end of the weekend.

This certainly won't be the most popular community thread on ERA, but I'd love to carve out a little corner on here for Crash fans.

Deleted member 9327

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If it comes out a month from no, you have no business posting this already, please re-read the OP!
Sorry about that. I've read the OP, but somehow I've messed up while writing the claim. I'll make sure the OT won't go live any earlier than 72 hours before the release. Thanks for the heads-up!

Crash Bandicoot Community |OT| by matunter (27/10/17) Thread should be up by the end of the weekend.

This certainly won't be the most popular community thread on ERA, but I'd love to carve out a little corner on here for Crash fans.
Can't wait until this goes live! Finished Crash 3 back in the days on PSX. Just recently I've platinum'ed Crash 1 from the N.Sane Trilogy and I had blast with it even though it's hard as fuck :D I'm planning with to platinum Crash 2 & 3 as well, but I'll elaborate on that further when your OT goes online.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
NBA 2K 18 |OT| The Big Baller Era by Face it Tiger.. (27.10.2017)

You posted the thread six minutes before you "claimed" it ...kinda defeats the point of this.

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds by Radec10/28/2017
November 7, 2017
Already talked to Zackat about this.

What does that mean? Are you doing it instead of Zackat?

TheMoon are you going to repost your Metroid Samus Returns OT, or have you already?

Already have, check hangouts!

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I finally registered!
Posting here to confirm that I'll be doing UltraSun & UltraMoon OT.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
So great to see so many familiar threads, users and avatars. Once I have thread privileges I'd love to bring over my Play Anywhere, Game Pass threads, plus a couple of others.

Glad to be part of the community.

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
[ETC] Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game |OT| by Kharnete (10/28/2017)

I expect to have it up in the next couple days on Hangouts. Will be my first OT so it may take a bit longer than I expect, but shouldn't be much more.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
My reclaimed threads:

[ETC]
Justice League by Quick (27th October 2017)

Release Date: 17th November 2017

[ETC] Star Wars: The Last Jedi by Quick (27th October 2017)

Release Date: 15th December 2017

[ETC] Avengers: Infinity War by Quick (27th October 2017)

Release Date: 27th April 2017

[ETC] Ant-Man and The Wasp by Quick (27th October 2017)

Release Date: 6th July 2017

TheWorthyEdge seems to have registered here (tagging them works), but if they don't want to do Black Panther anymore, I wouldn't mind taking over.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Hello guys, my first post on ERA!
I made the OT for warhammer 2, now I was wondering if i could remake that OT here. Are there any special rules on those types of OT?

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I am here and ready to go on that OT. So pumped.

giphy.gif

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone that would like to collab on a Podcasting/Podcaster ERA OT? I would make it but I won't have the ability to create threads for 60 days. I would love to help create it though.

Ideas:
How to start. - Podcasts about Podcasting
Equipment
Where to upload
Feedback
Platforms

Things of that nature. As well as a complete list of active shows by ERA members.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
I asked in another thread, maybe this is a better place to ask:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but is there a OT for race, white privilege, equity, and other such topics that are fast becoming topics of conversation in America and other western countries but also often deeply misunderstood and sources of conflict and bigotry?

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone interested in making an Instagram thread? I think that would be fun. I know lots of people may not want to share their user names here, but this way we can and also share our photos without the usernames if they don't want to.

When I had no forum/discord access it sucked being cut off. Maybe a social media OT, specifically I think Instagram would have more to offer.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hello guys, my first post on ERA!
I made the OT for warhammer 2, now I was wondering if i could remake that OT here. Are there any special rules on those types of OT?

Just make sure there isn't one by someone else already and then just bring over your old one and post it in HANGOUTS. I've done the same with two of my own.

I tagged Spider-Man (PS4) on the previous forum.
It wasn't in the list. It is/was too far out. Please do as discussed. Again, I'm sure they'll nail it down at PSX and you're good to go and put a proper claim in. This isn't a race. If multiple people want to do an OT, you have to collaborate anyway (as per OP and established tradition).

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Can I request to have the date changed for the NFS OT from the 10th to the 7th? Deluxe Edition comes out 3 days earlier due to "early access" nonsense.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Is it also okay to make OT's of games that have just recently released but have no OT yet?
Case in point: Modern Combat Versus. Always stung me that game didnt get any coverage yet, and given i reviewed te game, am up to snuff to create an OT for it.

Sure. I just suggest DM'ing a mod about whether that goes into Hangouts or the main board since it's technically not a "new" game release but since it never had an OT before but is still "recent" it might be fine to give it its time in the spotlight.

Can I request to have the date changed for the NFS OT from the 10th to the 7th? Deluxe Edition comes out 3 days earlier due to "early access" nonsense.

I'll leave the date but you can post on the 7th. Falls within the mod-given 72h window. I'd say that's what it's there for. Basically like a broken street date.

mrtl

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is not a claim but I feel this thread makes the most sense to post in regarding this. I intend to continue making the E3 | General Information and FAQ threads, I know many appreciated those. E3 2018 is of course many months away still, but I figured an early notice would not hurt.
I made the thread for the Bethesda E3 Showcase last year, if Bethesda is doing another one (don't see why not) I'll probably claim it when they officially announce one. Can't tell whether there will be an "E3 claim" thread next year so I figure I'd just throw it out here.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just make sure there isn't one by someone else already and then just bring over your old one and post it in HANGOUTS. I've done the same with two of my own.

It wasn't in the list. It is/was too far out. Please do as discussed. Again, I'm sure they'll nail it down at PSX and you're good to go and put a proper claim in. This isn't a race. If multiple people want to do an OT, you have to collaborate anyway (as per OP and established tradition).

I'll pass then.