The |OT| |OT|: Index, Volunteer, Coordinate, & Collaborate [Read OP!]

Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone claiming Underworld: Ascendant?

It's just launched and apparently it hasn't gotten a new thread in months, there doesn't seem to be an OT.

I've not created an OT before and I'm bad with creating assets, so if I created an OT it'd be pretty barebones.

But I'd love to encourage discussion around the game, so if no one else will make one, I'll claim it.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Is anyone claiming Underworld: Ascendant?

It's just launched and apparently it hasn't gotten a new thread in months, there doesn't seem to be an OT.

I've not created an OT before and I'm bad with creating assets, so if I created an OT it'd be pretty barebones.

But I'd love to encourage discussion around the game, so if no one else will make one, I'll claim it.
Secret hot tip: nobody looks at an OT's OP after discussion moved onto page 2 anyway XD

crop up some key art for a simple main banner, put down some infos (PC specs, release details, features, reviews or impressions, video) and you're golden.

JaseC

🎄You'll always have friends at the Grand Hotel🎄
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I noticed there's a lack of an OT for Return of the Obra Dinn, and because it's quite fantastic I'd like to do it the justice of having one if it's okay to put one up a month after release?
That's fine. There's no point at which a game becomes too old for an OT.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
In that case... Return of the Obra Dinn (PC) by Wozzer (November 18th, 2018) October 18th, 2018

And done!
You do not need to claim OTs for games that are already out at all, as per the OP guidelines that you should've read :)

The point is to avoid conflict with multiple people working one at the same time. You posting a claim is not a ticket to be allowed to create the post. Claiming and instantly posting it serves ultimately no purpose.

Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Wow, this is taken seriously. I feel like I'm back in school. Here's your sacred purple text. :P

Onimusha HD by SolVanderlyn (August 29th)
January 15th
btw, this is out in 3 weeks in Japan (Dec 20) with English. You might wanna post the OT then already. I'll be importing my copy from there, for example. I assume several others will too (for the retail package).