• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The |OT| |OT|: Index, Volunteer, Coordinate, & Collaborate [Read OP!]

Oct 25, 2017
FR
Unless I'm bad at it, can't find a reference to anyone making an OT for Fate/Extella Link, or one already made. :/
Since it released two days ago (tomorrow in EU on consoles), I'm making one (I know I don't need to claim it now, just a heads-up for others wondering about that too).

DR2K

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So what’s the stance on Dead or Alive Xtreme Scarlet? It just came out on exclusively in Asia on Switch/PS4 and no mention anywhere.

Oct 25, 2017
FR
So what’s the stance on Dead or Alive Xtreme Scarlet? It just came out on exclusively in Asia on Switch/PS4 and no mention anywhere.
I don't think it's a banned game, but an OT was a big issue on gaf due to how the ad providers work and detect the pics.

Dec 28, 2017
Hey TheMoon, how do event OTs work? Are they even a thing?

Gearbox's PAX East Main Theater Show is on Thursday and I kind of want to make an OT for it to put all the info we know so far about it + what to expect, times and relevant streams into one big place. There's going to be a bunch of game announcements there including Borderlands 3 so I think it'd be worth making a thread for. You cool with this?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hey TheMoon, how do event OTs work? Are they even a thing?

Gearbox's PAX East Main Theater Show is on Thursday and I kind of want to make an OT for it to put all the info we know so far about it + what to expect, times and relevant streams into one big place. There's going to be a bunch of game announcements there including Borderlands 3 so I think it'd be worth making a thread for. You cool with this?
handle them like game OTs if its big stuff and there is risk that multiple people might make one.

note down the dates of the event and when you intend on posting it

Dec 28, 2017
handle them like game OTs if its big stuff and there is risk that multiple people might make one.

note down the dates of the event and when you intend on posting it
Alright, cheers. I'll probably post the OT a day before (Wednesday) so we can speculate and discuss potential leaks if they prop up before the event.

For the record, the Gearbox PAX East theater show itself is on March 28th at 2PM EST.

Muzy

Oct 25, 2017
Well, Redhead on Moped has bern permanently banned, so someone else will have to take up the Team Sonic Racing OT lol.

(I’m a bit busy so I can’t unfortunately)

Oct 25, 2017
UK
TheMoon The user who was making the Mortal Kombat 11 OT is banned because of that Avengers thread and doesn't appear to be back in time for the game's release. Is it OK for someone else to take over that OT or is there something else going on with that?