• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The |OT| |OT|: Index, Volunteer, Coordinate, & Collaborate [Read OP!]

Unfortunately not, he wasn't very active in any of the MK11 threads or discord servers and none of us really know who he is.
Ah. Well, I suppose the fair thing to do here would be for someone to claim the OT on a somewhat tentative basis. That is, it's theirs unless someone happens to get in touch with Egg and he has a thread prepared.

Edit: Never mind, he's back.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
TheMoon The user who was making the Mortal Kombat 11 OT is banned because of that Avengers thread and doesn't appear to be back in time for the game's release. Is it OK for someone else to take over that OT or is there something else going on with that?
egg have your thread posting privileges been restricted in any way?
No I'm here lol and my thread posting privileges are fine, I could request to be unbanned at any time so no worries. Im still doing the MK 11 OT!

Oct 25, 2017
UK
No I'm here lol and my thread posting privileges are fine, I could request to be unbanned at any time so no worries. Im still doing the MK 11 OT!
Oh nice! Sorry for the confusion but I'd heard you'd been banned so I assumed there was no one left to do the OT, glad to hear everything's fine.

OP
OP
TheMoon
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Please inform me you have a voluntary ban going around the time you have an OT coming up to avoid stuff like this.
April to November is not six months. Please see OP for details.

Oct 26, 2017
Please inform me you have a voluntary ban going around the time you have an OT coming up to avoid stuff like this.

April to November is not six months. Please see OP for details.

Oh yeah, forgot the 6 months thing. My bad! Also I didn't know I was banned until it had already happened, it was done at random lol but I could request to be unbanned at any point and planned to do so before the OT had to be posted which is why I wasn't worried about letting anyone know. In the event that it happens again I'll try to contact you before hand. :)

OP
OP
TheMoon
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Oh yeah, forgot the 6 months thing. My bad! Also I didn't know I was banned until it had already happened, it was done at random lol but I could request to be unbanned at any point and planned to do so before the OT had to be posted which is why I wasn't worried about letting anyone know. In the event that it happens again I'll try to contact you before hand. :)
It's not so much about the OT itself but more about this situation where other users then don't know and worry for no reason. You know what I mean?

Cause oddly enough it happened quite often that someone got themselves banned while signed up for a high profile OT in the last few months lol.