The |OT| |OT|: Index, Volunteer, Coordinate, & Collaborate [Read OP!]

sev7en

Jun 9, 2019
First of all, pleased to be part of resetera... First of all thanks to let me "jump in" (MS docet!).

If you are looking for Italian support for any, ready for duty.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
First of all, pleased to be part of resetera... First of all thanks to let me "jump in" (MS docet!).

If you are looking for Italian support for any, ready for duty.
this is not a "say hi new members" thread ...

Masseyme

May 23, 2019
This is significantly less than what the Lakers offered last year. I feel like they win here. They would have alot better offense if they can replace Ingram and Ball with shooters.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
This is significantly less than what the Lakers offered last year. I feel like they win here. They would have alot better offense if they can replace Ingram and Ball with shooters.
Bruh.....

Also, fuck the Lakers

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
hey, sorry but Winter stretches into Q1 2019, that's too far and wobbly for now. check back in once they nailed that down a bit further.
Ah, yes. Wasn't going for it until I saw the "2019" which threw me off.

And speaking of 2020, Ori went in the other direction of a surprise release and is now coming out next year. Can either update the date or pull the listing; I can just put it in again later since the thread is done :P

Ori and the Will of the Wisps by Dancrane212 (June 1st, 2019)
February 11, 2020

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
you're done with the thread already?! :O
I had put something together on the off-chance it released during the show; it's not as-if the threads I do are overly elaborate haha!

Just a thing to pick at while waiting for builds to compile or while listening to podcasts or videos. I've got it down to a, grammatically dubious, science.

Last edited: