• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see someone claim it in the OP, or if this is even the right thread, but I'd like to put together a Breath of the Wild Sequel News and Speculation Thread like we had in the lead up to Smash. The Game Awards are coming soonish, and that's the most likely candidate for new information.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Didn't see someone claim it in the OP, or if this is even the right thread, but I'd like to put together a Breath of the Wild Sequel News and Speculation Thread like we had in the lead up to Smash. The Game Awards are coming soonish, and that's the most likely candidate for new information.
You don't have to make a claim for that kind of stuff (it's on the OP), so just go ahead and make the thread if you want to.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
This is the part where I wonder why the READ OP in the title and the thread banner did not split off into the timeline where you did read the OP :P

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is the part where I wonder why the READ OP in the title and the thread banner did not split off into the timeline where you did read the OP :P
That's fair and I did read the OP, I was just worried that development threads were closer to OT threads in scope, especially for a big title like Zelda, considering that in Smash's case they were largely more important than the OT themselves.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
That's fair and I did read the OP, I was just worried that development threads were closer to OT threads in scope, especially for a big title like Zelda, considering that in Smash's case they were largely more important than the OT themselves.
Still, they're just threads. The point of claims is entirely about events centered around dates.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You're too kind :) I'm a huge Pokemon fan so I'm super excited for your OT. I'm hoping egg is progressing nicely with the Jedi: Fallen Order OT too because between that and Pokemon - that's my November set right there. I can't wait!

SNmGr6K.gif

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
TheMoon I might post the DS OT a few hours early as I won't be around most of tomorrow, so it'll be just past the 72 Hour window, if that's OK

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Holy shit. I am sorry. I thought that the Sonic & Mario release date 8th November in Europe was universal. Is it ok to have the thread up a little late now, because it's still halfway complete? Goddamn americans and their early release dates.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I wish I could write a magic script that triggers an animated majora's mask moon crashing into people's browser window with comic sans "read the OP!" flashing on your screen whenever something relevant comes up :D

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Okay so I have to give up the Fallen Order OT. Just found job got extended by another week so i won't be home in time to post it. TheMoon

OT title was going to be |OT| Respawn of the Jedi if anyone wants to use it still.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Okay so I have to give up the Fallen Order OT. Just found job got extended by another week so i won't be home in time to post it. TheMoon

OT title was going to be |OT| Respawn of the Jedi if anyone wants to use it still.
well damn. i'll go ahead and pick this up if anyone else doesn't mind. i'll try and get this up by tomorrow

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order by janusff (November 12th, 2019)
(November 15th, 2019)

If anyone wants to do graphics or a banner right quick i wouldn't mind the help. cheers
also if you got any of it done egg PM me what you got ;)

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
well damn. i'll go ahead and pick this up if anyone else doesn't mind. i'll try and get this up by tomorrow

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order by janusff (November 12th, 2019)
(November 15th, 2019)

If anyone wants to do graphics or a banner right quick i wouldn't mind the help. cheers
also if you got any of it done egg PM me what you got ;)

Thats the thing lol, my ot is on my mac at home. Dont have access to it which is why i have to let it go. Had i been able to fly home tonight i would have been able to post it but i wont be back in time.

Although you can post it tomorrow, wednesday is just the earliest that you can if im not mistaken. 24-48 hours before release. I can point you in the direction of what i had in mine and where i got it if you want.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017