• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Quick Q for other OT creators here...
What is the general rule on OT2... OT3...etc? When should a second OT be made?

If it's after the OT has been moved to the community sub forum, do you post OT2 there or still in the normal forum and then that new 'sequel OT' will get moved to community in time too?

Who do you go about locking the first OT when the 2nd is posted? Do we just report the post and request the lock?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Quick Q for other OT creators here...
What is the general rule on OT2... OT3...etc? When should a second OT be made?

If it's after the OT has been moved to the community sub forum, do you post OT2 there or still in the normal forum and then that new 'sequel OT' will get moved to community in time too?

Who do you go about locking the first OT when the 2nd is posted? Do we just report the post and request the lock?
400 pages. that's the limit. no matter how long it takes. if you reach that number, new thread. nothing more to it.

Do we just report the post and request the lock?
this. always go with the easiest method.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
can happen quick if you have a super big and complex game. Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 2 both went to OT2 within like a month or so because there are so many systems upon systems and things to discover and discuss for a long time.
That's what I'm thinking with the Animal Crossing OT yeah, it's already over 100 pages and the game has only been out 2 days.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
According to this thread, Jedi Academy cames out tomorrow on Switch and I'm assuming the PS4 as well.

If that's the case, would I be able to reserve the OT please? Or just wait for the potential shadowdrop?

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Yo, I already chatted with Dice a month or so ago about collabbing again (we did the Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 2 OTs together). How would you like to do this? You like doing graphics or content?
I'm all about them graphics, if you look at my previous OTs you can see the style I go for: Outer Worlds, Pokemon and Animal Crossing are good examples of how I approach OTs. I've been planning/writing ideas for a ton of games OTs this year that I'm hoping to claim/collab with people on and Xenoblade was one of those :)

Happy to collab on this and create an awesome OT that will likely launch alongside the Last of Us 2 OT as well (if Sony doesn't move that).

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I'm all about them graphics, if you look at my previous OTs you can see the style I go for: Outer Worlds, Pokemon and Animal Crossing are good examples of how I approach OTs. I've been planning/writing ideas for a ton of games OTs this year that I'm hoping to claim/collab with people on and Xenoblade was one of those :)

Happy to collab on this and create an awesome OT that will likely launch alongside the Last of Us 2 OT as well (if Sony doesn't move that).
Cool, Dice are you still in for graphics? Interested in a Chain Attack?

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
So if I need some help with the creation an OT where can I ask for?
I'm currently creating the Sakura Wars OT but I need some help with the images
for each section like for example General, Story, FAQ, Characters e.t.c.
Is there anyone willing to help?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Mount & Blade Bannerlord is coming out in about 13 hours, and it seems like the OT creator for that was banned :/ Hope it's still gonna be made by somebody.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Valdei are you planning on posting the OT for FF7R early due to the fact its getting released early in a lot of places or still waiting for next week?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
What should I do about this since it no longer has an exact date set? TheMoon I assume it'll still hit before holidays, but there's nothing announced yet.
idk, nothing rn ...just wait until they put a new date on it. we had pushed the cyberpunk claim as-is when that got pushed since that was already an orchestrated thing with work put into it.

no real need to do anything about it at this point.

Jun 23, 2019
Would anyone like to possibly collaborate on an OT for the new Hatsune Miku Project DIVA: MegaMix coming out on Switch? It's gone up for preorder on the eShop so now would be a good time to do it.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if there is a predator hunting grounds ot being made? It comes out tomorrow/tonight.