• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GRINKE

Banned
Jun 26, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Spam Account
We're giving away one game console per day and Xbox GamePass codes every hour to We Are Jake winners on Mixer. You can play on Xbox One, iPhone, Android, PC or Mac in your web browser or the Mixer App. Please share and good luck players!
www.mixer.com/vvspaceship

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Does anyone want to make an OT for the Star Trek Discovery Short Treks? First one airs this Thursday with a new one every month through January.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
The last one wasn't sarcastic at all.

What did you have in mind, since I've already done a majority of it and planned on posting it tomorrow? Also, if you guys had this planed in your separate discord from the original AnimeEra one, I mean there shouldn't be two separate "AnimeEra" communities......

Besides the fact that most of AnimeEra hates SAO and just wants to $hit on it for fun, soo...

Last edited:

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
What did you have in mind, since I've already done a majority of it and planned on posting it tomorrow? Also, if you guys had this planed in your separate discord from the original AnimeEra one, I mean there shouldn't be two separate "AnimeEra" communities......

Besides the fact that most of AnimeEra hates SAO and just wants to $hit on it for fun, soo...
You know, you have a banner, you have a plot synopsis, a bit about the characters. The usual. Oh and there's only one AnimeEra discord. Any other rooms you've heard of just happen to contain some members from AnimeEra, along with other members who are not part of AnimeEra, or even Era as a whole. It was put together as a place to discuss our shared love of barbershop music.

I'm not here to stop you from posting it. Heck, I didn't even think my post would get noticed.

But I'd like to state for the record, I only make threads for the things I love.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
You know, you have a banner, you have a plot synopsis, a bit about the characters. The usual. Oh and there's only one AnimeEra discord. Any other rooms you've heard of just happen to contain some members from AnimeEra, along with other members who are not part of AnimeEra, or even Era as a whole. It was put together as a place to discuss our shared love of barbershop music.

I'm not here to stop you from posting it. Heck, I didn't even think my post would get noticed.

But I'd like to state for the record, I only make threads for the things I love.

LOL. OK. I'll take your word for it, lol.

Do you want to mix stuff together? I haven't done the character section yet for the three main characters for Alicization, or updated the Streaming info:

https://www.resetera.com/posts/6527271/

I can add what ever you have and sexy it up.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
So is purseowner still doing Fist of the North Star? The game is out in what, like 6 hours or something :(

They mentioned that they were ill in their last post, so i decided to try my hand at making the OT. Hopefully they like it if they ever come back.

It was very much top of my agenda to somehow manage to get this up today, despite everything.

Cross-posting from the Fist thread:

NB: By the way, my illness is chronic, not a passing thing, so the fact I mentioned illness in another thread is not an indication that I will not being trying to fulfill my OT creation duties forthcoming. In the instance of Metal Max Xeno, it slipped my mind and the state of my health was too poor to have been online regularly and therefore be reminded by checking the OT thread. Again, my apologies for failing to deliver on that one, but please don't make threads I've claimed on release day in my seeming absence - I do my utmost to get them up as early as possible despite everything.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
They mentioned that they were ill in their last post, so i decided to try my hand at making the OT. Hopefully they like it if they ever come back.
please do not randomly post OTs for which a claim already exists on the day of release just because the person who claimed it was unavailable several days earlier. there was no time to even deal with this question. this could've been handled better. nobody would have died if this OT hadn't gone up the second the game went live on the servers.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
It was very much top of my agenda to somehow manage to get this up today, despite everything.

Cross-posting from the Fist thread:

NB: By the way, my illness is chronic, not a passing thing, so the fact I mentioned illness in another thread is not an indication that I will not being trying to fulfill my OT creation duties forthcoming. In the instance of Metal Max Xeno, it slipped my mind and the state of my health was too poor to have been online regularly and therefore be reminded by checking the OT thread. Again, my apologies for failing to deliver on that one, but please don't make threads I've claimed on release day in my seeming absence - I do my utmost to get them up as early as possible despite everything.
please do not randomly post OTs for which a claim already exists on the day of release just because the person who claimed it was unavailable several days earlier. there was no time to even deal with this question. this could've been handled better. nobody would have died if this OT hadn't gone up the second the game went live on the servers.

My Apologies, as i noted in that thread, i saw the post combined with their last online date and had assumed the worst. I'm very glad to see they're alright.
This is most likely going to end up being an one-off thing anyways, i have no real interest in making OTs full time, and i mainly made the exception here due to the circumstances + having the opportunity to write about gaming history.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I'd like to sign up for an OT for a game that is quite dear to me, but for full disclosure, I worked on this as an external translator. Am I still allowed to make an OT, or is this considered self-promotion?
Please let me know!
It's probably not an OT that will be contested, I'm mostly interested to follow some discussion around it, I don't intend to push it down people's throats. However I'm more than happy to hand the OT over to someone else interested, that has no personal involvement here.
I'm mostly signing up for this to understand whether it would be okay for me to make in the first place.

--- retracted, see below ---

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hi, I'd like to sign up for an OT for a game that is quite dear to me, but for full disclosure, I worked on this as an external translator. Am I still allowed to make an OT, or is this considered self-promotion?
Please let me know!
It's probably not an OT that will be contested, I'm mostly interested to follow some discussion around it, I don't intend to push it down people's throats. However I'm more than happy to hand the OT over to someone else interested, that has no personal involvement here.
I'm mostly signing up for this to understand whether it would be okay for me to make in the first place.

Outer Wilds by Dee Dee (October 5, 2018)
JaseC
any official opinions on this?

personally, I see no issue

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Will ping someone from the staff, thanks!

EDIT: So Jawmuncher was so kind as to check with the staff for me. I'm not allowed to post the OT myself, which is fair.
If no one else jumps in, I can however provide an OT to Jawmuncher so they'd post it, which is incredibly nice.

Since the game has no official release date yet, I'd retract my OT claim for now - if anyone else pops up, I'll gladly collaborate with them!
If no one claims it before release, I'll jump in and prepare something that Jawmuncher would post. If that happens, I'll put myself back on the list here a few days before release.
Sorry for the mess, but I'm glad I got some confirmation and don't need to feel a bit iffy about my involvement.

Last edited:

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
As much as I don't want to, and with great reluctance, I relinquish my claim on the Red Dead Redemption II OT.

My desktop computer has gone kaput, losing all my assets and thus I really can't do the OT justice. I could probably do a barebones one but I'd wager someone else would like to have fun creating a OT the game deserves.

Sorry. :(

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I don't want to, and with great reluctance, I relinquish my claim on the Red Dead Redemption II OT.

My desktop computer has gone kaput, losing all my assets and thus I really can't do the OT justice. I could probably do a barebones one but I'd wager someone else would like to have fun creating a OT the game deserves.

Sorry. :(
You know what, I think I want to tackle this one. I did God of War, RDR2's would be a fun challenge

Red Dead Redemption 2 by More_Badass (October 7th, 2018)
October 26, 2018

That means the OT for Call of Cthulhu is now available
Call of Cthulhu by More_Badass (August 21, 2018)
October 30th

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
No point in a formal claim since both of these come out in a day, but Riverdale S3 and The Missing come out tomorrow and I'll likely be working on one or both if anyone was planning on it or wants to assist.