• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Since no one's claimed this and the game is coming out in a few days, I'll throw together a quick OT for this.

Lethal League Blaze by NotLiquid (October 20, 2018)
October 24, 2018

I'll be posting the OT around about 6 PM CEST tomorrow, as it will unlock at around 7 PM that time zone.

Last edited:

SpartacusMD

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it too early to claim Ori and the will of the wisps?

It doesn't release until first half of 2019, but according to the original post, you can make a claim if the release is within a year.

I'd like to start working on assets etc.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Kindekuma, it would appear that your OT partner for Resident Evil 2 Remake was permanently banned earlier this month. Just a heads-up.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
guys lol, stop getting yourselves banned
wut happens if you get banned?

extreme_thonking_by_ziggythezombiehedgie-dby9bxb.png

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Any ideas for the Spyro Reignited OT title? Figure I should start fishing for it now.

Tu101uk

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Diablo 3 Switch is releasing on Friday and I thought a new OT would garner some discussion and interest for those who are gonna get it. I've whipped one up already and I haven't seen anyone claim it, is it ok for me to post it up? Do I need to claim it as per guidelines since it hasn't released yet?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Diablo 3 Switch is releasing on Friday and I thought a new OT would garner some discussion and interest for those who are gonna get it. I've whipped one up already and I haven't seen anyone claim it, is it ok for me to post it up? Do I need to claim it as per guidelines since it hasn't released yet?
well, yes... :)

ideally you do that BEFORE you "whip one up" ...since that is exactly why we have these claims. so there's nobody else coming out of the woodwork now who also "whipped one up" already and is now crying in a corner.

Tu101uk

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
well, yes... :)

ideally you do that BEFORE you "whip one up" ...since that is exactly why we have these claims. so there's nobody else coming out of the woodwork now who also "whipped one up" already and is now crying in a corner.
Fair enough, I didn't see anyone claim it that's all. But I'll do it now I guess...

Diablo 3 Eternal Collection (for Nintendo Switch) by Tu101uk (Post Date: 31st October 2018)
Release Date: 2nd November 2018

I will remember it for next time!

Last edited:

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Luulubuu will you do the Taiko No Tatsujin: Drum Session! Drum 'n' Fun! OT? I saw your claim in the first page (mentioned this in the announcement thread).

Last edited:

Madness1001

Nov 5, 2017
Is there an OT for Darksiders III? I didn't see one when is searched. Did I miss it?

:facepalm: Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
You'll update us if you change your mind or when a release date changes! Do so through DM or a post with the new date! If you don't update a claim's release date and the entered post/release date passes, the claim gets deleted. This is solely your responsibility.

Casual reminder that hardly anybody is ever doing this. If you don't update your date and the date you claimed it with passes and it's not out, the claim goes poof.

Mr. Sam

Oct 26, 2017
Are your planning to create the Hitman 2 thread on November 9th or maybe earlier? Because those who pre-ordered the game's gold edition or collector's edition are gaining access to the game four days early.

Thank you for reminding me: I've spent the last two days trying to recover uni work from a broken laptop and I just realised all my Hitman OT work is on it too. It's feasible I'll get the laptop back from the repair place with all my stuff intact but not entirely likely so I'M HEREBY RELINQUISHING THE HITMAN 2 OT.

Apologies for the short notice. There's some work an older, slightly less broken laptop that I might be able to post if I find the time but my priority's obviously the academic work at the mo.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for reminding me: I've spent the last two days trying to recover uni work from a broken laptop and I just realised all my Hitman OT work is on it too. It's feasible I'll get the laptop back from the repair place with all my stuff intact but not entirely likely so I'M HEREBY RELINQUISHING THE HITMAN 2 OT.

Apologies for the short notice. There's some work an older, slightly less broken laptop that I might be able to post if I find the time but my priority's obviously the academic work at the mo.
Alright, I will quote your post in the main Hitman thread, maybe someone will be able to help you out.