• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone claiming Underworld: Ascendant?

It's just launched and apparently it hasn't gotten a new thread in months, there doesn't seem to be an OT.

I've not created an OT before and I'm bad with creating assets, so if I created an OT it'd be pretty barebones.

But I'd love to encourage discussion around the game, so if no one else will make one, I'll claim it.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Is anyone claiming Underworld: Ascendant?

It's just launched and apparently it hasn't gotten a new thread in months, there doesn't seem to be an OT.

I've not created an OT before and I'm bad with creating assets, so if I created an OT it'd be pretty barebones.

But I'd love to encourage discussion around the game, so if no one else will make one, I'll claim it.
Secret hot tip: nobody looks at an OT's OP after discussion moved onto page 2 anyway XD

crop up some key art for a simple main banner, put down some infos (PC specs, release details, features, reviews or impressions, video) and you're golden.

Wozzer

QA Architect at Riot Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I noticed there's a lack of an OT for Return of the Obra Dinn, and because it's quite fantastic I'd like to do it the justice of having one if it's okay to put one up a month after release?

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
In that case... Return of the Obra Dinn (PC) by Wozzer (November 18th, 2018) October 18th, 2018

And done!
You do not need to claim OTs for games that are already out at all, as per the OP guidelines that you should've read :)

The point is to avoid conflict with multiple people working one at the same time. You posting a claim is not a ticket to be allowed to create the post. Claiming and instantly posting it serves ultimately no purpose.

Wozzer

QA Architect at Riot Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Was posting to avoid multiple people creating an OT for the game and wasting effort; didn't anticipate I'd manage to put one together so quickly after my post ^_^.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A little over 6 months away but it's most definitely going to hit the release window as the dev team has a good track record with the last two expansions released.
Please let me know if this is not allowed to claim yet.

Final Fantasy XIV : Shadowbringers by Dark Knight (November 21, 2018)
Early Summer 2019(most likely June as were the last two xpacs)

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's starting tomorrow!

Yeah that came out of nowhere lol. OT's up and I'll use this post to also update the Red Dead Online info. Since R* is still being cryptic when it's going to launch, I changed it to December 2018. All we know is that's it's going to be "soon" after the Beta even though we won't know the exact date until the day before again lol.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone doing an OT for the PS Classic?

If not, I may have some time to do something.

EDIT: I have a big part of it done, just need a nice banner to put on top and some more details.

PlayStation Classic |OT| Also Emulates 90's European's Envy Toward US Products by Seik (November 28, 2018)
Release date: December 3rd, 2018

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games