• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Thanks, I am the OP of a TV OT and some games, so if it is a legit tool I'd like to understand how it works.
The jargon is not apparent, so any help would be appreciated

1. Threadmark Category What is the difference between Threadmarks and Hlights?
1.5 What is Reset nesting. And why would I want to tick that?
VFc35k3.png

2HA9xlp.png

2. What is reader mode? and why does it have wifi symbol, expand symbol?
dLL8q5Q.png

3.Clicking the "..." at the top of an OP/OT gives you the drop down for "Opening the Threadmark Index". I have no idea what I'm doing here
I filled it out with 1234 and asdf to "demo" wtf happens and brute force my way into figuruing it out but you can't get this screen back after you have made a threadmark.

AyB5kJT.png

it says oops we ran into problems if you try to access it after making/deleting a threadmark
a8HNJ2p.png

Still have no clue what is Threadmark Index, why it needs title, description and index progress
Yo dawg, I just added a threadmark for your post about threadmarks so people wanting to learn about threadmarks can use a threadmark to read about threadmarks. -Xzibit

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I would like to create a OT for players who want to leave mini VLogs of games they finished, they are playing and games they will play.
Something like "Whatcha Been Playin'" Threads I encounter, but one main OP and not one for each week.

I want to name it like "Past/Present/Future Videogames - What are you Finished/Playing/Will Play", but I need a better title.

Any suggestion?
Thank you.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone claimed an OT for The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince yet? I'd do it. Comes out February 12.

Also, how many days in advance of a games launch can an OT be created?

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if it's the right place to ask, but is there a way to extend the 30day "login to trust device " ?

(Every 30days you have to login again and verify)

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Don't know if this is the place to ask.

But I'd like to make the OT for "Yu-Gi-Oh!: Legacy of the Duelist -Link Evolution-" for Nintendo Switch

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Ahhh my bad, I didn't think to doublecheck when the OP was updated :(
reminder:
  • 5) If somebody has already claimed an OT that you also wanted to work on, collaborate with each other. Claiming an OT is not a race to be first to exclude others. Collaboration is mandatory if multiple people want to work on an OT! This is not first come first served! Claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making dueling threads, it's not about excluding others.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
His ban hasn't been reviewed yet, but as the game has been out a couple of days, someone else can post the OT.

Edit: Oh, never mind, he posted it the day before he was banned.