• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mrtl

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who should I pm now then.
Nobody? I PM'ed SweetNicole last year after the announcement was made that staff would choose the people for E3 pressers. You and several others (including me) already "claimed" these, so I sent her a message informing her of this. Afterwards the staff decided to hand them out to us.

That's the full story, really. There are no claims for E3 press conferences. It's up to staff.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Nibel can you clarify? I was waiting for a response to the DM since Jawmuncher deferred to you but I suppose it got lost in the weekend shuffle (no biggie).

Should we just collect claims here in a dedicated E3 list and then you guys pick and choose? Some clear idea about preferred procedures from your guys' side would be helpful. Cheers!

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Hey all, just wanted to clarify how E3 thread signups will be done this year:

We've decided to leave signups open like any other OT. Simply post your claim in this thread where TheMoon will keep track of it. This is a big responsibility, so please make sure that you are committed before you make a claim! Thank you to everyone who makes a thread.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Nintendo Direct E3 2019 by Muzy (May 14, 2019)
June 11, 2019

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate + Splatoon 2 + Super Mario Maker World Championships E3 2019 by Muzy (May 14, 2019)
June 9, 2019

Nintendo Treehouse Live E3 2019 by Muzy (May 14, 2019)
June 11-13, 2019

Claiming all three, but if someone wants to take over the tournaments or Treehouse Live that's totally fine with me (and I'll help you with them too~)

Damn, too late for me! I was so hoping to do the Direct thread again this year :(

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (for Nintendo Switch) by Meelow (May 17, 2019)
please just have some patience and wait for a date which they'll announce in a month.

I wish y'all would stick to the established guidelines and not try to push everything to be an exception all the time :/

Damn, too late for me! I was so hoping to do the Direct thread again this year :(
5) If somebody has already claimed an OT that you also wanted to work on, collaborate with each other. Claiming an OT is not a race to be first to exclude others. Collaboration is mandatory if multiple people want to work on an OT! This is not first come first served! Claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making dueling threads, it's not about excluding others.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
please just have some patience and wait for a date which they'll announce in a month.

I wish y'all would stick to the established guidelines and not try to push everything to be an exception all the time :/

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had to wait until a release date was announced...

Coughs Sees all the people that claimed games without a release date in the OP coughs.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm thinking of doing the Five Nights at Freddy's VR game. But I should definitely see if I still have Photoshop lol.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Last edited: