• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Hey, I asked about doing an OT for Outer Wilds back in October, but it was agreed on with the mods that I'll not do it, since I did translation work for the project.

Since the game releases tomorrow, I am preparing assets and a short write up for an OT and will hand them off to Jawmuncher to post them, unless someone else wants to work on the OT instead!

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Outerwilds by Jawmuncher (5/29/2019) in association with Dee Dee

May 29th, 2019

Hey, I asked about doing an OT for Outer Wilds back in October, but it was agreed on with the mods that I'll not do it, since I did translation work for the project.

Since the game releases tomorrow, I am preparing assets and a short write up for an OT and will hand them off to Jawmuncher to post them, unless someone else wants to work on the OT instead!

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
once more:

If somebody has already claimed an OT that you also wanted to work on, collaborate with each other. Claiming an OT is not a race to be first to exclude others. Collaboration is mandatory if multiple people want to work on an OT! This is not first come first served! Claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making dueling threads, it's not about excluding others.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Can't immediately find it, but when can we post our E3 OT's? I assume it should be within the 24 hours before the conference, but is there a specific time to keep in mind?

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
TheMoon
Slicer Dyster
vestan
--R
Muzy

Regarding E3 conference threads:

• You are allowed to open your E3 conference thread 3 hours before the conference begins so that people can have a place for pre-conference discussions
  • Please use a threadmark to mark the beginning of the conference so that people can easily look up where the pre-conference discussion ends and where the live-discussion starts

Usually, threads were opened hours before a conference began, closed and then then re-opened close to the conference's start. This time, we wanted to do things a bit differently since we have threadmarks now.

I hope this clears things up and in case there are any questions left, please feel free to ask!

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (Deluxe Edition) [console/Seed of Evil expansion release]

Feel free to pull anything of worth from the original OT.

...well aside from the misspelled "offical". I really need to go back and fix all those headers from before I updated my templates. If only I read my own OPs it would have been spotted earlier!

And speaking of not reading the OP: this may be misusing that "6 month" window but we know from Aaron Greenberg's comments that Ori is the next game from Microsoft to release now Crackdown 3 has launched. With the radio silence about the game and E3 on the horizon I'm wondering if it'll see a sudden release during the show. On the off-chance it suddenly does drop I'll put something together but ignore this from index if it's too much of an edge-case.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps by Dancrane212 (June 1st, 2019)

Also cleaning up the old Blind Forest thread for the rumored Switch port. Pulling for this to be an Ori-rich E3!

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
TheMoon
Slicer Dyster
vestan
--R
Muzy

• You are allowed to open your E3 conference thread 3 hours before the conference begins so that people can have a place for pre-conference discussions
  • Please use a threadmark to mark the beginning of the conference so that people can easily look up where the pre-conference discussion ends and where the live-discussion starts

Usually, threads were opened hours before a conference began, closed and then then re-opened close to the conference's start. This time, we wanted to do things a bit differently since we have threadmarks now.

I hope this clears things up and in case there are any questions left, please feel free to ask!
giphy.gif

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Cheers Nibel!

Feel free to pull anything of worth from the original OT.

...well aside from the misspelled "offical". I really need to go back and fix all those headers from before I updated my templates. If only I read my own OPs it would have been spotted earlier!

And speaking of not reading the OP: this may be misusing that "6 month" window but we know from Aaron Greenberg's comments that Ori is the next game from Microsoft to release now Crackdown 3 has launched. With the radio silence about the game and E3 on the horizon I'm wondering if it'll see a sudden release during the show. On the off-chance it suddenly does drop I'll put something together but ignore this from index if it's too much of an edge-case.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps by Dancrane212 (June 1st, 2019)

Also cleaning up the old Blind Forest thread for the rumored Switch port. Pulling for this to be an Ori-rich E3!
Thanks, I'll make sure to hide typos everywhere in homage to it :D

Ori seems like an exception worth making due to the shadow drop possibility. After E3 is done, it's basically open season for most "2019" titles anyway. I'd just usually prefer to hold off with claims for those since many of those will likely get proper dates or sigh-worthy delays during E3 so that's the only reason I want to slow people down with claims right before E3.

Oct 25, 2017
TheMoon
Slicer Dyster
vestan
--R
Muzy

You got it boss

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
TheMoon
Slicer Dyster
vestan
--R
Muzy

Aye aye, captain.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
TheMoon
Slicer Dyster
vestan
--R
Muzy

Alright, got it!

tenor.gif

mrtl

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems no one has bothered to claim the Ubisoft E3 2019 Press Conference so I'll pick that one up.

Ubisoft E3 2019 Press Conference by vestan (June 2, 2019)
June 10, 2019
You really interested in that or are you doing it because nobody else is doing it? Unlike the past 2 E3s I can't make Bethesda this year due to time zones interfering with work so I didn't claim it. Ubisoft is perfectly doable for me though, I just didn't notice the lack of interest. Would like to discuss this with you.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Seems no one has bothered to claim the Ubisoft E3 2019 Press Conference so I'll pick that one up.

Ubisoft E3 2019 Press Conference by vestan (June 2, 2019)
June 10, 2019
You really interested in that or are you doing it because nobody else is doing it? Unlike the past 2 E3s I can't make Bethesda this year due to time zones interfering with work so I didn't claim it. Ubisoft is perfectly doable for me though, I just didn't notice the lack of interest. Would like to discuss this with you.
let me know what came of it. :)

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Since nobody else bothered I'd like to go ahead and make an OT for Crystal Crisis over on the gaming side of the forum. Darned good puzzle fighter game needs attention.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
################# E3 2019 PSA ###################

Just so you know, I'm away during E3 week so if anyone is thirsty for an updated OP right away, please be patient until Saturday :)